Home

I'm Back!

This is a discussion on I'm Back! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
I'm Back!

Two years ago when this game was out I loved it playing this more than Madden of that year. When the official NFL thing came out I didn't realize how much i would miss this game. I dont play video games as much as I used too but yesterday I went into EB and picked up this game for 3 bucks. I had forgotten how good this game was. 1/2 sacks, the running game is the best, only problem is I am ps2 so the rosters arent as good as xbox but I am alright with that just because the gameplay is sooo good. I keep asking myself if 2k did this 2 years ago why cant Madden do it now. I am confident if Madden would have put in the running game and collision detection with some of 2k's "extras" this section would be gone because no one would even be thinking about 2k anymore. Then again that would basically be like playing 2K so who knows, i guess i am asking for a lot. Why EA? Why?

By the way when does the agreement come to an end with the NFL and EA? Also with the PS3 coming out is there a chance this game will be more pc editable?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I'm Back!

I also came back to it last night. I'm playing it on HD and I'm also freshly impressed on how well it plays. I believe the contract expires in 2011. Now I need updated rosters but it's hard to reach in a give up the $30 for an Action Replay. We'll see!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »