Home

I'll say it one more time.....

This is a discussion on I'll say it one more time..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: I'll say it one more time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder
Yeah those of us in the know on that (diehard 2K gamers like most of us in this thread)obviously would have been in for quite a treat......but I know the horse is dead.......I just hope it gets resurrected in some fashion.....be it a generic way.....
Have you seen the new CAP in the 360 version of NBA 2K7? If the CAP keeps getting deeper, a quality generic game is definitely more possible.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #18
Rookie

Shredder's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Have you seen the new CAP in the 360 version of NBA 2K7? If the CAP keeps getting deeper, a quality generic game is definitely more possible.
I just hope it happens......being force-fed one fooball choice has been underwhelming to say the least.....it's a shame next-gen has equated to less options for the #1 sport in America...
Old 10-02-2006, 09:08 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
What's to say their football game would end up closer to their basketball game?

Just because a company releases one solid game in a genre, doesn't mean all future releases will be equally as solid. NBA 2k7 is getting good reviews, but MLB 2k and NHL 2k have been mediocre and average respectively.
Well,that is easy.

VC do basketball,and did football,and KUSH does NHL and MLB.

I'm not knocking those games,but VC are #1
Old 10-05-2006, 01:07 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

IMO, 2KFootball would have kick butt. I am a Madden man. but the 30 version is garbage IMO. I play it because it the only NFL game out there. I played 2KFootball when it was released on the old XBOX and it was nice I just had a hard time with the some of the player movement because I was used to playing Madden. I know that would have being corrected by now. NBA2K7 is the bomb. really enjoy playing that game.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:02 PM   #21
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

I still think ESPN baseball 2k4 was the best playing baseball game I have ever played and the worst presentation wise. That was pre-Kush games, Blueshift I think produced that one, the gameplay was practically perfect they were headed in the right direction. NHL 2k3 was great and headed in the right direction with great gameplay. Also pre-Kush, Treyarch was in developement I believe. So those franshises were at the top or headed in the right direction in terms of gameplay and got derailed when Kush got involved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2006, 03:04 PM   #22
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Not that kush didn't come up with new inventive ideas to liven up both series'. However they seem to be gearing their games toward the "non sim" crowd with their games.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:37 PM   #23
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Not that kush didn't come up with new inventive ideas to liven up both series'. However they seem to be gearing their games toward the "non sim" crowd with their games.
Word.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:50 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
What's to say their football game would end up closer to their basketball game?

Just because a company releases one solid game in a genre, doesn't mean all future releases will be equally as solid. NBA 2k7 is getting good reviews, but MLB 2k and NHL 2k have been mediocre and average respectively.
Just like Madden is EA's best sports game 2K football was 2K's best sports game. I know deep in my heart the football game would have looked and played great. I think basketball was where a lot of the football programmers ended up at too so thats why its starting to get a lot better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »