Home

Really horrible glitch!

This is a discussion on Really horrible glitch! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2007, 11:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Really horrible glitch!

I don't know if this ever happened to anyone on the xbox, but I started playing my copy on the 360 and just had the worst glitch possible for franchise players.

I fired up a season with the Falcons and during the ninth game of the season against the Broncos with 1 minute before halftime, Warrick Dunn ran straight up the middle for an 80 yard run that was very miraculous. But,... one of my WR's clipped a defender and the flag brought the run back.

Well, all of a sudden Warrick Dunn had -56 rushing yards. He had a positive 20-30 before that. WTF?!!! I didn't want to restart the game because Vick, Crumpler, and 2 of my receivers were having a fantastic game. Dunn got injured in the 3rd quarter and I ended up getting him back to 16 yards overall (on 32 carries!).

Well, I was having a fun season and Vick and Dunn were each approaching 1,000 yards rushing. Vick was also over 2,000 yards passing. My record is 6-3, but now Vick and Dunn aren't listed in the Rushing Leaders under Rushing Yardage.

Damn glitches!

BTW, who's sliders are the best for 7-8 minute quarters?

Well, I finished the game and
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Really horrible glitch!

Clipping glitch that came with the game.

It was fixed with a patch, I guess it doesn't carry over onto the 360.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Check out Bill Harris' sliders or the ones that I tweaked based off his.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

just turned the clipping penalty all the way down.

it has happend to many times and i also hate it so i just turned the clipping down to zero
Old 12-09-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

The patch is still available to fix the clipping glitch. Just go to sign into Xbox Live from the game's main menu. It will tell you that the game needs to be updated and restarted. Download the update, restart, and it should be working w/o the clipping glitch. I know it worked on my Xbox1 when I tried to sign into Xbox Live, and when I tried it on the my 360 I had to go through the same updating process, so I assume it downloaded the update, though I haven't experienced a clipping penalty to verify.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2007, 04:12 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
The patch is still available to fix the clipping glitch. Just go to sign into Xbox Live from the game's main menu. It will tell you that the game needs to be updated and restarted. Download the update, restart, and it should be working w/o the clipping glitch. I know it worked on my Xbox1 when I tried to sign into Xbox Live, and when I tried it on the my 360 I had to go through the same updating process, so I assume it downloaded the update, though I haven't experienced a clipping penalty to verify.
When you do get a clipping penalty, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know if the patch works for 360. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 3

Thanks for the help. I'll let you know if I can update on the 360.

Does anyone know if this will affect Dunn's chances for winning the rushing title?
Old 01-05-2008, 04:11 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
When you do get a clipping penalty, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know if the patch works for 360. Thanks.
No the glitch still exist. Its didnt carry over to the 360. I just turned down to 0. I hoping thats the only glitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »