Home

Custom Soundtracks on 360 are possible...

This is a discussion on Custom Soundtracks on 360 are possible... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #17
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Custom Soundtracks on 360 are possible...

ok.. puja now is it possible to share the files once the music is converted over for memory card? Do you know if this is possible?

is it a zip file? thanks dawg

you are a true american LOL
Old 12-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #18
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
ok.. puja now is it possible to share the files once the music is converted over for memory card? Do you know if this is possible?

is it a zip file? thanks dawg

you are a true american LOL
just ordered it.. cant wait to have official stadium music.. this is game is phenomonal

peace, thanks dawg
Old 12-27-2007, 03:54 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Custom Tracks won't work if you drag MP3's under (XBOX1>TDATA>MUSIC)????? Just curious.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #20
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
just ordered it.. cant wait to have official stadium music.. this is game is phenomonal

peace, thanks dawg
Why can't you just burn these to a CD and rip them onto your xbox? I did this 3 years ago with a bunch of stadium anthems and it worked great. I can't wrap my head around all the work and extra materials that have to be bought to make these things work with the 360 either. I understand it but it seems like such a pain when the game play is the same as the xbox anyway, just colors are muted and the jaggies are smoothed out a liitle.

I have been thinking about playing it on the 360 but I have none of the accessories necessary. No Xport or Xsata. Still looking for cheap solution. If my buddy has the 120gb hard drive upgrade, can I use the cable from that, and the explorer360 program to transfer all this stuff? Also, since we are at this level of FTP type of transfering of xbox files, could a person with a "magic" xbox create a simply awesome all encompassing music library and stadium music, save it and upload it for us to transfer via xport/xsata/xwhatever to our 360? I remember 3 years ago people would post there stadium music but it would not include the library of actual music files so it was essentiall useless. If we could do this, as a collective team, that would be great.

Does anyone know if once you have the music files on the 360, can you go into the stadium music screen and "select/deselect" sound for different events? Or is it simply import it on the 360 and use it "as is"???

Thanks. Sorry to go on and on. I am a little excited.

Peace>
Old 12-28-2007, 02:04 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Why can't you just burn these to a CD and rip them onto your xbox? I did this 3 years ago with a bunch of stadium anthems and it worked great.
b/c most xbox dvd drives (samsung/phillips/thomson) don't read CDRs or CDRWs, so they don't recognize a burned CD.

i swapped in many when i made my xbox "magical" & i have seen examples of all 3 brands both that do & do not read CDRs. you are among the lucky minority who got a factory xbox1 drive that can read burned discs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2007, 07:50 AM   #22
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
b/c most xbox dvd drives (samsung/phillips/thomson) don't read CDRs or CDRWs, so they don't recognize a burned CD.

i swapped in many when i made my xbox "magical" & i have seen examples of all 3 brands both that do & do not read CDRs. you are among the lucky minority who got a factory xbox1 drive that can read burned discs.
wow. I never knew that about the xbox. Guess I was lucky. So far my 360 has run like a champ too yet I know 2 or 3 people who have had the red rings of death so I will count myself fortunate again.

On a different note I played 2 k5 on the 360 last
evening again and found it looked and played much better than I remembered. So much so that i may begin to assemble all the tools to migrate
to it.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #23
MVP

icicle22's Arena

ok. So I went and got the xsata and several other things and I was able move my entire udata folder and tdata folder to the 360. I was able to load rosters and gamesaves with no problem.

However I got no custom soundtracks. They load in the game but they do not play. If I go in to edit them I see the names but it says file unavailable. So it no workee. The tdata folder was over 170mb and i saw the wma files being transferred. Can anyone verify if this is working?
Old 12-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

So what's the process of getting Custom soundtracks to work on the 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »