Home

I found a copy of NFL 2K5 if someone needs one

This is a discussion on I found a copy of NFL 2K5 if someone needs one within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
I found a copy of NFL 2K5 if someone needs one

If you've been looking for 2k5 and couldn't find it, I have an extra copy. I know that people have said they will be destroying them so I snagged it before it hit the shredder. You pay the postage and what I paid for it ($1.99) and away you go. Send me a pm to get the details. NFL 2K5 Rocks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: I found a copy of NFL 2K5 if someone needs one

lol sweet. i have a copy but i think people who love this came should go to gamestop and pick up a couple of more copies before they are all gone.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

that's weird... just 2 wks ago there were many used on the GS website still available for $1.99. glad i bought 10 for friends & needy b/c now they are all gone both from there & EBgames' site.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
Rookie

I live in Fort Worth, TX and the store I just happened in to had 2 copies. I'm keeping a back-up for myself, I have a 4 yr. old so the one I had could get scratched or used as a frisbee for the dog at any moment. Gamestop is based here. I asked the guy about them destroying copies and he said they do every so often to "outdated" titles. I must say, they had a very small selection of original xbox games. In fact they were in a bin in the back of the store. I'm not a profiteer. I just figured someone would like to play and they might be having a tough time finding a copy, so I snagged what they had.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hmmmm.... I just saw 2 copies today at a local used CD store. I went for scratch removal on a DVD, and found quite the selection of last-gen games. For $2, with the ability to get fresh rosters, it cannot be touched.
My 2 biggest gaming surprises of the year were: Playing 2K5 with updated rosters, and actually liking Madden Wii, after deeming the 360 version not worthy of platyime.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »