Home

Hopefully this will get everyone back into the spirit of playing nfl 2k5 this season

This is a discussion on Hopefully this will get everyone back into the spirit of playing nfl 2k5 this season within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Hopefully this will get everyone back into the spirit of playing nfl 2k5 this season

With Madden 09 just coming out, I decided to make a video of all the great things espn 2k5 has to offer gameplay-wise. I thought of making a cool intro video that would get everyone excited about playing this game again.

I used hours of gameplay recording and my best replays I have saved over the last year and incorporated them into a cool video. I really hope everyone enjoys the video as much as i do, because each moment in the video was picked for a reason. My goal is to show all the little things that make 2k5 the best, from ol/dl interaction, to wr/db interaction, to gang tackles, to pocket protection, to bobbled catches. All these things are what football gamers take for granted and the attention to detail that madden developers don't care to spend enough time on.

This video isn't just a montage of replays. This video shows what makes this game great and why it is still being played over Madden 09.

p.s that is the best quality i can get with a youtube vid (using the code to make embedded vid high quality).. no idea how to post better quality..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Hopefully this will get everyone back into the spirit of playing nfl 2k5 this sea

What roster file is that you're using? This one in HDMI?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
MVP

Re: Hopefully this will get everyone back into the spirit of playing nfl 2k5 this sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolibaly
What roster file is that you're using? This one in HDMI?
I have replays throughout all last year so its a mix between puja's and jsous. As for the farve i am currently using gr18's.
As for the HDMI question. I dont know if you mean for the vid quality or xbox360 settings. I am using HDMI when i actually play the game on my plasma.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can't get the vid to work
Old 08-15-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Greazy 1
Can't get the vid to work
youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdDdpxZtEA&fmt=18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 11:22 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Thanks dude.

How can anyone who ever seen 2K5 be satisfied with whats currently available on the market today??? Boggles my mind.
Minnesota Wild
Old 08-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
Rookie

elroyb's Arena

OVR: 2

awesome vid
Old 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 13

I'm crying!

BigBlue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »