Home

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

This is a discussion on STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #409
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by APhulk28
What transfer cable do I need that works on my Xbox 360 SLIM and PC?
I have a removable 250gb hard drive on my 360 and this one fit the hard drive. Be careful there is another cable available that will not fit the drive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OFFICIAL...item1c272132be
Old 12-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #410
Rookie

Frythatchicken's Arena

OVR: 8

There's no hope for 360slim users and updated rosters. There is zero support instructions for those of us with internal hard drives
Old 12-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #411
Rookie

Papa Pearce's Arena

OVR: 3
Error: Not enough space available SOLUTION!!!

After spending hours researching, I found no information regarding the "Not enough space available" error when trying to transfer files to the hard drive (I'm using a 250gb internal one btw). I was about to just call it quits until I noticed something odd: Xport showed that 512mb of memory had been used on Partition 3, and that 0 space was available. At that moment I remembered I had set aside 512mb for Cloud Storage, which then led to the solution...

For anyone having issues with Xport saying "Not enough free space" or whatever, make sure you have disabled Cloud Storage on your Xbox 360. To do this, go to the Memory Management screen in System Settings, highlight Cloud Storage and select "Device Options", then select Disable. If there is anything saved in Cloud Storage, you have to move/delete it before you can disable it.

Once I did that, everything went fine. Just purchased this game earlier this week for the first time, so now I've got to go enjoy some updated rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 12:28 AM   #412
Just started!

OVR: 0

In need of help with rosters. My usb port doesn't recognize the transfer cable and I did all tthe solution to fix things like that. So I want to send my cable and hard drive to neone and have them download the roster for me. I will pay for sevices and shipping and handling. Nothing to lose everything to gain. I need honest people to reply. Please.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #413
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

I've got a quick question: Ive taken my 20 gig old hdd out of the case to use in a slim (it works) until a slim case arrives. do i need to put the hdd back into the original case to connect to my pc? i don't think the transfer cable will work, but will a pc to sata data transfer cable work? (i ask because i don't want to keep taking the hdd out of the bay; if the cable won't work, i'd rather leave it in until i get the slim hdd case. thanks in advance for your help...
Old 12-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #414
Rookie

DFranks24Fan's Arena

OVR: 2

When i hook up my hard drive to my computer the xport360 does not read my hard drive. It comes up as USB TO ATA/ATAPI bridge. Any help
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #415
Rookie

I wanted to just remind those people having problems with trying to copy their roster files from the UDATA to the Xport360 and can't because it gives you a Black circle X. Not allowing you to drag it into the HD.

On WIN7

1. Start> Control Panel> User accounts> Change user account control settings

2. Then Drop the dial all the way to the lowest.

3. Restart.

That's it. It works for me. Then just remember to set it back up later. For me it turns out it was just an access account thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #416
Rookie

Having a similiar problem as alot of the other people in this thread were having. Cant click and drag anything into Xport 360. Incredibly frustrated at the moment.

Dont know if the fact that Im trying to do this on Windows 8 has anything to do with it or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »