Home

Is the Jaggies exclusive to the 360 version....

This is a discussion on Is the Jaggies exclusive to the 360 version.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is the Jaggies exclusive to the 360 version....

I don't remember seeing them on the PS2 and I don't know if it is on the xbox version.

I think the jaggies take away from the game experience and I've read on other threads ways to reduce them. I have the game on the 360 and have thought about just getting a xbox to play it.

If anyone knows, can you tell me if the game looks better on one of the above systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Limadawg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Is the Jaggies exclusive to the 360 version....

I have my xbox 360 set to 1080i on a 53" tv and I hardly see any jaggies at all. It looks sweet as hell if ya ask me. What kinda setup do you have?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm playing on a 34" HDTV in 720p connected with HDMI - like the the person above described, it does indeed look quite superb and much enhanced over the regular xbox version. The ONLY drawbacks to the 360 version are flickering field lines. The regular xbox version may run a tad smoother overall, but definitely the 360 looks better overall. I say, if you already have an original xbox, go ahead and get that version. Otherwise, don't waist $60+ on an xbox and HD cables. It would do your wallet well to simply purchase 2K5 and enjoy playing it on your 360......Only 99 cents!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #4
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Wait, there's a difference in XBox version and 360 version? I thought it was one version (XBox) that is backwards compatiable for the 360? If there's separate versions, are they labeled that way on the cover. I'm going to buy this for 99 cents at my local Gamestop. I'm hoping my Madden 09 experience improves drastically after the second patch and DLC. But if doesn't, that biotch gonna get traded in towards NHL 09 or FIFA 09.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 08-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Wait, there's a difference in XBox version and 360 version? I thought it was one version (XBox) that is backwards compatiable for the 360? If there's separate versions, are they labeled that way on the cover. I'm going to buy this for 99 cents at my local Gamestop. I'm hoping my Madden 09 experience improves drastically after the second patch and DLC. But if doesn't, that biotch gonna get traded in towards NHL 09 or FIFA 09.
there is only one version... xbox version
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »