Home

bug's and glitches!!! do i need the patch to fix/

This is a discussion on bug's and glitches!!! do i need the patch to fix/ within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
bug's and glitches!!! do i need the patch to fix/

really enjoying this game. but i'm on x-box1 and my question is should i pay the 45$ to get x-box live to download the patch.

because 2 horrible bugs were i was in the rain mcnabb fumbled and the ball was hit out of bounds for sure. but the game gave it to the computer team and i lost possesion.

also 2nd bug i noticed computer reciever was hit and dropped the football but the computer gave them a completion.

when i went to challenge the only option was the spot of the ball.

i'm sure there are other bug's.

but does the patch fix this.

as far as the clipping bug it really doesn't bother me because i can live without that slider penatly. i put it at 0 and haven't seen it called.

just really enjoying this game but if anyone can elaborate on this topic it would be appreciated. thanks jd
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: bug's and glitches!!! do i need the patch to fix/

I don't believe there was ever a patch for 2K5. This was when quality mattered Besides these are small things, its the engine that matters.

I have a question for you. I am going to use your sliders tonight for Madden '09. Why would you make great sliders and then go crazy trying to play 2K5? Just seems really strange!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QrazY CracKeR
I don't believe there was ever a patch for 2K5. This was when quality mattered Besides these are small things, its the engine that matters.

I have a question for you. I am going to use your sliders tonight for Madden '09. Why would you make great sliders and then go crazy trying to play 2K5? Just seems really strange!
i know it's funny!!! i just was waiting for the patch#2 for madden 09.. i love that game to. but i just started reading the 2k5 forum and decided for a 1$ what did i have to lose. all i can say is i love the presentation and gameplay so much that i'm stuck on this game for a while. they did release patches for 2k5 though, i just wanted to hear from some of the exp.guys on this subject.

i think this game with finn's editor , and guy's roster's just give's me more of a sim exp. for multiple season's
Old 09-03-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by QrazY CracKeR
I don't believe there was ever a patch for 2K5.

There absolutely was a patch for this game. It's hard to isolate it on a regular Xbox and simply pass it around. There have been a few discussions on this around. Search "patch" and see what you get. But they do address some of what you're talking about.

Maybe you can get some 1 month free complimentary code somewhere or maybe even call xbox/ms support and see if they can do something for you. Tell them you're interested in signing up long term, but you really want a trial first. Maybe they'll even give you a 48 hour code...can't hurt to try.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
There absolutely was a patch for this game. It's hard to isolate it on a regular Xbox and simply pass it around. There have been a few discussions on this around. Search "patch" and see what you get. But they do address some of what you're talking about.

Maybe you can get some 1 month free complimentary code somewhere or maybe even call xbox/ms support and see if they can do something for you. Tell them you're interested in signing up long term, but you really want a trial first. Maybe they'll even give you a 48 hour code...can't hurt to try.
thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »