Home

Random Question

This is a discussion on Random Question within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Random Question

Can u transfer an in game replay by using action replay... and if u can what software do u use to make it really amazing......
because im planning to do a TON! of videos with updated rosters

One love, Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Random Question

I don't think you can. Some games like Gran Turismo 4 lets you put pics on a USB pendrive and transfer them to your computer. The only way I know for video is using a camcorder or a Capture Card/TV Tuner.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Nope, you need to capture the video from your tv to your computer. Cardot put videos on here before, this was his response to me asking about how he did it. Sent in a PM, but I'm sure it's alright to share:

Quote:
A few years ago I bought a device that can take a signal from the AV cables that TVs, VCR's etc use, and connect that to the PC. I did it to convert VHS home movies to DVD......But once I found that I could do it with my XBOX....well that opened up all sorts of avenues for time wasting.

The device came with editing software too. But like I said, it was a few years ago, so there might be something better/cheaper now. The device is called the Dazzle video creater, and the software is Pinnacle. You should be able to find it online....I think around $100 or so. It has been worth it to me, but I have used it for other stuff too....Like editing out the boring parts of home movies, adding music and even throwing in still pictures.

Good luck.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

Oh yea, they got the USB TV Tuners as well. The one I have cost $110 when I got it, but it's one that goes into your computer. Now it's like $50 or $60. You can see what quality I got by clicking the link in my sig. It's pretty good. If you want great quality then it's best to use one of the TV Tuners, camcorders aint so great.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by odera
Can u transfer an in game replay by using action replay... and if u can what software do u use to make it really amazing......
because im planning to do a TON! of videos with updated rosters

One love, Peace
actually, the correct answer to the question you asked is yes, you can transfer an in-game replay using AR... you just cant do anything w/ it on the PC other than store it there (like watch it )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Thanks to all the responses
and puja does the Xbox replay have a file that be converted
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe if i try to covert it on every file extension possible i might find a match hmmmmmmmmmm we will see

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »