Home

How do I use MAX Drive

This is a discussion on How do I use MAX Drive within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
How do I use MAX Drive

ok so i purchased the USB Max Drive, i put the MAX File roster save on the drive then I plugged it into my PS2 - what now?

How do I load my edited roster on the PS2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How do I use MAX Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
ok so i purchased the USB Max Drive, i put the MAX File roster save on the drive then I plugged it into my PS2 - what now?

How do I load my edited roster on the PS2?

Once you have the save on your Max Drive stick put it in the front USB port of PS2. Load up Max Drive "PS2" disc.Once loaded select "USB stick" icon that has save on it."Uncrush" save to memory card.Save should appear on Memory card.If you don't "Uncrush" the save it won't open on the card.

That's it. It's then time to play & enjoy!

Hope this helps.

Last edited by ryno23; 12-04-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Rookie

If you have a save that's on your memory card & want to put it on your Max Drive stick just reverse the steps. This time "Crushing the save to the Max Drive stick from memory card.From the stick you can drag the save to a file on your PC or even email it making it an attachment.You could also just leave it on the Max Drive stick it has lots of storage space if you want.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #4
Banned

i am a little computer illiterate.. what exactly and how do i crush/uncrush files?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
i am a little computer illiterate.. what exactly and how do i crush/uncrush files?

To crush/uncrush files....This is an option you can choose to open or compress a file to or from your Max Drive program.Once you load up the Max Drive Playstation 2 CD you'll see this option on your TV screen.

1.Put in Max Drive Playstation 2 CD into PS2 & load it up.

(Make sure you have the Max drive stick in the USB port & a memory card in the front of your PS2.)

2.Once it's loaded you'll see "my devices" click on it.
3.You'll see a memory card & Max Drive stick.Choose your Max Drive Stick as your primary device.
4.Once you choose this as your primary device you'll see your save & 4 options on your screen.Check mark the save & choose to uncruch it to the memory card.Uncrushing just opens the save up.Uncrushing is the last option on the bottom right side.Your save should be on your left side of the screen.
5.Let it uncrush all the way & you'll see a BLUE line go across @ the top of your screen.

6.Once it's it's finished uncrushing choose the triangle button to go backwards to the main screen "my devices".

7.Now choose your memory card.The save should now be on the card if you followed the instructions I provided above.

8.Choose the triangle button to go backwards & go back to the main screen where your main devices are displayed.

9.You can now take the Max Drive Playstation 2 CD out & restart up your PS2 & put in your ESPN NFL 2K5 disc.

10.Load up the game go to options load save & hopefully if you followed the instructions play the game you uncrushed.

Hope this helps now?

I tried to simplify it for you.Once you do it a few times it's very easy.

Last edited by ryno23; 12-05-2008 at 02:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
Banned

I own a PS2, but what if I put that small disc into the PS3?
Old 12-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
Rookie

I own a PS2 as well.I don't know the answer to the PS3.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #8
Rookie

Does the above post I wrote more simplify on how to use the Max Drive for you now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »