Home

Hi Everyone Im new to this site.

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone Im new to this site. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Hi Everyone Im new to this site.

NFLFanSince1979 is my xbox live gamer tag for Madden 09. But I recently went out and bought ESPN 2k5 because of the huge following that still exists and just like a lot of you's, Im getting fed up with the lack of presentation and general gameplay in Madden 09.

My question to you guys, seeing I'm a noob to this game is, how do I find and download updated rosters to my 360 for ESPN 2k5?

Thank you and feel free to send me an invite. I just bought All-Pro 2k8 as well. Any suggestions to make this a great gaming experience as well.

I now go buy the name DAMIEN 138 on Xbox live for these 2k games. I have friends that work for EA and developers for Madden. I dont want them to think Im a traiter, because Im still an active Madden Baller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Hi Everyone Im new to this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLFanSince1979
NFLFanSince1979 is my xbox live gamer tag for Madden 09. But I recently went out and bought ESPN 2k5 because of the huge following that still exists and just like a lot of you's, Im getting fed up with the lack of presentation and general gameplay in Madden 09.

My question to you guys, seeing I'm a noob to this game is, how do I find and download updated rosters to my 360 for ESPN 2k5?

Thank you and feel free to send me an invite. I just bought All-Pro 2k8 as well. Any suggestions to make this a great gaming experience as well.

I now go buy the name DAMIEN 138 on Xbox live for these 2k games. I have friends that work for EA and developers for Madden. I dont want them to think Im a traiter, because Im still an active Madden Baller.
To find the rosters it's as simple as looking through the rosters section of this thread. Or, http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/ has them listed by creator and year.

As for installing them, the sticky at the top of the page will break it down nicely.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Hi Everyone Im new to this site.

Thank you. I'll check it out. I cant wait to update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »