Home

Pro Football Prospectus

This is a discussion on Pro Football Prospectus within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Pro Football Prospectus

I bought this book as recommended by Puja, and my 2004-2005 rosters are nothing but accurate. Dolphins, 49ers, and Bears offense has been done so far. Dolphins 66, 49ers 69, Bears 71. Bears are 71 only because Rex Grossman is the starting quarterback, take him out of the starting position like was in 2004, they're rated like 67. Very accurate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Pro Football Prospectus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
I bought this book as recommended by Puja, and my 2004-2005 rosters are nothing but accurate. Dolphins, 49ers, and Bears offense has been done so far. Dolphins 66, 49ers 69, Bears 71. Bears are 71 only because Rex Grossman is the starting quarterback, take him out of the starting position like was in 2004, they're rated like 67. Very accurate
Looks like we're going to be close in regards to team ratings. Offensively, I have the 49ers rated 70 which includes one slot increase while the Bears are rated 65 overall which includes two slot increases and the Dolphins are rated 70 which includes two slot increases. Excluding the slot increases, the 49ers, Bears and Dolphins are 68, 60 and 65 respectively. My rating for the Bears includes Grossman as the starting QB since he would have been if he wasnt injured. Hutchinson??? UGH. Give me a break. LOL.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Pro Football Prospectus

yeah, FootballOutsiders.com/ProFootballProspectus guys put out some awesome material

and they've improved on their work every year. the 2008 book has even more raw data & info. definitely worth a look for roster making

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »