Home

edit or raise salary cap

This is a discussion on edit or raise salary cap within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
edit or raise salary cap

I downloaded a few rosters for the 360 and two of them have the stats of the players off the chart, like 107 in speed or 127 in stam. things like that and they all have the updated coaches for all the teams. I like the rosters and stats for the players and all but with the stats off the charts like that it makes the players cost alot more so I was wondering if anyone has found a way to raise the salary cap so I can sign these players, when I start the franchise I'm 20 million over the cap so if anyone has a save for the xbox or the 360 it would be most helpful thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: edit or raise salary cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoro
I downloaded a few rosters for the 360 and two of them have the stats of the players off the chart, like 107 in speed or 127 in stam. things like that and they all have the updated coaches for all the teams. I like the rosters and stats for the players and all but with the stats off the charts like that it makes the players cost alot more so I was wondering if anyone has found a way to raise the salary cap so I can sign these players, when I start the franchise I'm 20 million over the cap so if anyone has a save for the xbox or the 360 it would be most helpful thanks!
When you d/l files make sure your getting the franchise file not the roster file.

You can also adjust the cap in Finns editor.

Fyi, if your trying to get the most up to date rosters (cutler on the bears) then i dont THINK there are any franchises for that. Take Jsou for example. He has a thread for the 08-09 season with a franchise file. He also has a thread for 09-10 upcoming season. I doubt he made a franchise since there are new players everyday changing teams.

Since i know you can transfer the files, i recommend learning to use the editor. its easy to use and helpful to make things liek you want.

And pujas rosters dont use the 127 scale. I happen to like the 127 scale so its all up to you.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: edit or raise salary cap

ok I'LL try that TY

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »