Home

Who has Finn's editor to download?

This is a discussion on Who has Finn's editor to download? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-20-2009, 02:24 AM   #9
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Who has Finn's editor to download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloanzone
Thank you, Dan. I have a ps2, so I will have to see if it will work. If not, I will wait for someone to post the latest editor.

Didn't realize you were using the PS2. Pretty sure the PS2 can't use modified files. That's why Finn removed the PS2 option from his editor.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had Finn's 4.0 editor downloaded before, but it isn't on my computer anymore for some reason. It did allow me to edit a ps2 save.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

Yeah, the last editor was released back in Sept. which included the ability to edit PS2 max drive files.

utorde -

Are you trying to upload the editor? If so, you need the actual application. I think that Finn changed it because the version I uploaded last night looks like a little mini-computer after you extract it.

I have two versions of Finn's editor saved on my laptop, version 3.0.0.30 and 3.0.1.19. I dont even remember which one I have installed but these are the two that I use the most. I believe version .19 added the ability to rename Head Coaches and the run/pass ration but im not sure as I havent edited anything in months.

Anyway, you need the actual application after you download his editor in order to upload it. If you're using the version that allows PS2 max drive files to be edited, go into the program folder and look for something that looks like a little mini-computer. Check how many MB it is. If it's around 7-8MB, thats the application.

Simply, zip the application which would then allow you to upload it like I did. After you download it, you'll need to extract it and make sure that you extract it to your desktop. After you do that, simply open it and you should then be able to install it onto your PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 18

that is cool i am glad u got what u want .....
Old 06-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 18

here is a good song to make the moment perfect for u getting what u want ...... yea u did it!!

i dont know why i did that but i was bored ..... lol
Old 06-21-2009, 04:15 AM   #14
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Yeah, the last editor was released back in Sept. which included the ability to edit PS2 max drive files.

utorde -

Are you trying to upload the editor? If so, you need the actual application. I think that Finn changed it because the version I uploaded last night looks like a little mini-computer after you extract it.

I have two versions of Finn's editor saved on my laptop, version 3.0.0.30 and 3.0.1.19. I dont even remember which one I have installed but these are the two that I use the most. I believe version .19 added the ability to rename Head Coaches and the run/pass ration but im not sure as I havent edited anything in months.

Anyway, you need the actual application after you download his editor in order to upload it. If you're using the version that allows PS2 max drive files to be edited, go into the program folder and look for something that looks like a little mini-computer. Check how many MB it is. If it's around 7-8MB, thats the application.

Simply, zip the application which would then allow you to upload it like I did. After you download it, you'll need to extract it and make sure that you extract it to your desktop. After you do that, simply open it and you should then be able to install it onto your PC.

1) Those are versions from a pretty good while back that allowed editing of PS2 files. And yes, it would allow you to edit them just like Xbox files as I tried it myself, but I have saw many people mention that the PS2 would not read the saves after being edited. That's why Finn removed that feature is what I heard. The latest version I got before his site went down was Version 4.0 (Build 0.41).

2) I don't know why it didn't allow me to upload anything and just gave me that error message, never had that problem before. I tried uploading the .exe (unzipped) and then I tried uploading a zipped copy. Got the same error both ways.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:29 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Version 4.0 is what I am looking for. Anyone who can help me would be a saint!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #16
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

It is on the top left of my website.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »