Home

NFL 2K5 (few questions after roster update)?

This is a discussion on NFL 2K5 (few questions after roster update)? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Question NFL 2K5 (few questions after roster update)?

I just updated the rosters via a Transfer Cable and Xport360 software with the help the 'step-by-step instuctions' sticky thread (worked perfectly).

I have a few questions (1st time playing NFL 2K5, so sorry in advance for any stupid questions):

1) I've noticed that I have 2 VIP profiles after the roster update. When I go to the saved files section, it only shows 1 VIP file. Is this normal or is there a way to fix this?

2) Is there a way to update team uniforms and stadiums....or is only team rosters updatable?

3) For the updated roster file, I used 'GR18's 2K210' file....but noticed that he also had a "franchise file" as well. What is the difference between the 2 and if I only play exhibition games, is the franchise file needed?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NFL 2K5 (few questions after roster update)?

1) I don't understand what you're talking about. You say you have 2 VIPs now, but there's only one in the save section? Where are you seeing another VIP at?

2) No, all of that info is read directly from the disc, has nothing to do with the game saves so there is no way to edit anything like that.

3) Roster is just that, a roster file that is used for playing Exhibition games or you can use it to start a Franchise yourself. His Franchise file would just have an updated schedule in it for the '09-10 season and all of the settings are changed to what he uses, of course you can change all of the settings to suit you. So if you only play Exhibition, his roster file is all you need.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
1) I don't understand what you're talking about. You say you have 2 VIPs now, but there's only one in the save section? Where are you seeing another VIP at?
When I go to the "cribs" section....it asks me to choose what VIP profile to load and there are 2 listed.

Thanks for answering the other questions.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Sorry, but I don't have a clue why that is happening with the VIP. If there are 2 VIPs then they should both show in the Save/Delete section. Not sure why 2 are showing up in the Crib. Shouldn't have anything to do with GR18's file either, as that is the Franchise and Roster i'm using, and I haven't ran across any problem like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »