Home

Gameplay Camera Angles

This is a discussion on Gameplay Camera Angles within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

dogeatery's Arena

OVR: 2
Gameplay Camera Angles

Hey all, I saw a thread on here that mentioned camera angles for Coach Mode, but there's not much out there for regular gameplay. I recently decided I was getting tired of the same ol' view, so I went to scrimmage mode where I could fool around with the cameras quickly and easily. I remembered that I kinda liked the over-the-shoulder view that Madden gives you in Superstar mode, so I tried to get something close to that. The down-side is that in this game you can't pivot the camera to look around via the right thumbstick, but I found a pretty nice balance and wanted to share it with others.

Camera - Custom (duh!)
Pivot - On (for QB & RB)
Zoom - Off
Distance - 9
Angle - 4
Height - 2

I find this new view especially helpful for running the football -- it's much easier to be patient and see the holes. Also, as QB, my performance is actually BETTER even though some of the field is obscured from view -- sounds crazy, I know. I noticed that I think harder about timing and knowing where my receivers are supposed to be. I've gotten more in the habit of checking down underneath when nobody's open, instead of deciding who will get the ball before the play and forcing it there anyway. If this makes sense, I find it's both more challenging and more natural.

I'd love to hear others' thoughts and try some other camera angles if you've got 'em
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »