Home

How do you control the draft of all teams

This is a discussion on How do you control the draft of all teams within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
How do you control the draft of all teams

If I am in franchise mode can I control the draft for all teams? I dont want to control all the teams in franchise mode just the draft. I thought I did this in the past but I cant remember how. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: How do you control the draft of all teams

You can, but you have to use Finn's Editor to do so, you cannot change which teams you control in the game after starting a Franchise without using it.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Ok thanks. What if I user control all teams with the Editor, then go thrue the draft, can I then load the game back to my desktop and change user control to one team with the Editor. Is that possible.

Last edited by oakraider; 01-31-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakraider
Ok thanks. What if I user control all teams with the Editor, then go thrue the draft, can I then load the game back to my desktop and change user control to one team with the Editor. Is that possible.
Yes.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
Rookie

I forgot to ask how to load the file from my hardrive to my destop, it may seem simple but haven't been able to figure that out. Thanks.

Last edited by oakraider; 01-31-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2010, 01:12 AM   #6
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakraider
I forgot to ask how to load the file from my hardrive to my destop, it may seem simple but haven't been able to figure that out. Thanks.

Well, that all depends on which console you have. You mentioned hdd, so even though there is an hdd for the PS2 there are only a few of us who have one, so I assume you aren't on the PS2. If you are then forget about using Finn's editor as it doesn't work with PS2 saves.

If you're on the Original Xbox then you need the Action Replay device to use with the Xbox memory card. Someone else will have to help you with that as i've never owned the Original Xbox, I have the PS2 and the Xbox 360.

If you have the Xbox 360 then just follow this very detailed tutorial here, it will tell you everything you need to know. If you have any problems then just post in that thread and one of us here will help you.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Well, that all depends on which console you have. You mentioned hdd, so even though there is an hdd for the PS2 there are only a few of us who have one, so I assume you aren't on the PS2. If you are then forget about using Finn's editor as it doesn't work with PS2 saves.

If you're on the Original Xbox then you need the Action Replay device to use with the Xbox memory card. Someone else will have to help you with that as i've never owned the Original Xbox, I have the PS2 and the Xbox 360.

If you have the Xbox 360 then just follow this very detailed tutorial here, it will tell you everything you need to know. If you have any problems then just post in that thread and one of us here will help you.
Damn. I didn't know that. Guess I might have to grab an Xbox.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Thanks utorde.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »