Home

Editing NFL 2K5

This is a discussion on Editing NFL 2K5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2
Editing NFL 2K5

ok I just bought 2k5(XBOX) again haha I been a 2ker since the days of dreamcast..and miss the glory days of 2k5 and still sees how much better it is than madden. I have done some updating work on Madden and have done pretty good. But now to see people still updating 2K and having an editor to do it..I fell in love haha Just am new to this just just curious about some things. I just downloaded the editor now can you put new player pics into the game?? and what is able to actually be edited? Ive read forums and just dont see too much of whats edited other than rosters..Thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Editing NFL 2K5

You can't add new pictures to the game or change anything like that. Really the only thing you can change is the rosters, ratings, schedules, and stuff like that. You can change the cap for franchise and what type of playbook a team uses. I am sure I am missing some things. You can't change anything with a stadium either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

you can also put the tape on the elbows and the elbow bands in the editor you can change players pisitions. the guy above me also said the other things that you change... the things that were said by both of are things that you cant really change while in the game so if you wanted to create a player and wanted to put black arm bands on his elbow you cant do that in the game.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2

o ok thanks guys for the responses..what makes me curious is when they would do updates for game as well as madden they would add player pics to missing players. Take this year for example with favre and vick. they werent on the game at first but by sending an update there pics were now in the game. How is that possible with the game reading from the disc? and why cant we do that?? just a curious thought of mine haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »