Home

Control All 32 Teams?

This is a discussion on Control All 32 Teams? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Control All 32 Teams?

Sounds like you're using a franchise file that just has the 49ers "human controlled". If that is the case, you'd have to change it to either the team you want to control or all teams. Load it in the editor, right click on the that says either cpu or human in the upper left and change it to what you want.

If you have no way to open it in the editor, you're pretty much stuck with the 49ers.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #18
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Sounds like you're using a franchise file that just has the 49ers "human controlled". If that is the case, you'd have to change it to either the team you want to control or all teams. Load it in the editor, right click on the that says either cpu or human in the upper left and change it to what you want.

If you have no way to open it in the editor, you're pretty much stuck with the 49ers.
I have it to User Controlled for all teams. I am using a Franchise file, but I have User Controlled for all teams.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #19
JVM
Banned

Let me make it clear exactly what I have and what I need to know.

1. I am using a Franchise file.

2. I am controlling all teams: User Controlled shows in Finn's Editor for all teams.

3. When I load my Franchise, the game defaults to the 49ers and I can't get to the Depth Chart for any other team.

4. How am I supposed to access the Depth Chart for all teams?
Old 01-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #20
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Scroll through the teams on the main screen (before choosing an option on the left) and pick the team who's chart you want to see, then go in and change it. You have to be on the team to do the changes.

On the other hand, you could just open the franchise in the editor, right click on the team name, left click on depth chart and edit it there too. That would be faster, imho.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Scroll through the teams on the main screen (before choosing an option on the left) and pick the team who's chart you want to see, then go in and change it. You have to be on the team to do the changes.

On the other hand, you could just open the franchise in the editor, right click on the team name, left click on depth chart and edit it there too. That would be faster, imho.
When loading the Franchise, the Main screen just shows all the options you have--where is this ability to view Depth Charts for User Controlled teams? Maybe the issue is this is a Franchise file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
What do you do about injuries? If a player gets hurt when simming games for other teams, do you get notified?
There is a notification of who gets injured. So I just go through each team, it only takes about 20 minutes or so.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
JVM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
There is a notification of who gets injured. So I just go through each team, it only takes about 20 minutes or so.
The game just notifies you by player name without Team? In other words, like John Doe is injured but no team affiliation shown?
Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
The game just notifies you by player name without Team? In other words, like John Doe is injured but no team affiliation shown?
No, what I was saying, each time I go through each team I check the injury reports to see who was injured and make the necessary adjustments.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »