Home

What would you Buy ?

This is a discussion on What would you Buy ? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2003, 02:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What would you Buy ?

what kind of question is this then? I understand picking gameplay over franchise, but saying both have good gameplay and one has franchise...

it's like asking, would you rather have $100, or would you rather have $100 as well as another $50 for free.
Old 08-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

boberto said:
what kind of question is this then? I understand picking gameplay over franchise, but saying both have good gameplay and one has franchise...

it's like asking, would you rather have $100, or would you rather have $100 as well as another $50 for free.

I think he's trying to make a point.

wait for it...
Old 08-16-2003, 09:47 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

I truly wonder what that point may be.

Of course anyone is going to pick the game with the franchise mode. If both games have great on the field gameplay, who wouldnt take the game that offers you more?

If you go to Burger King and the person offers you free fries, of course everyone will say "hell yeah", even if they aren't planning on eating them. People just love free sh*t and thinking they got a good deal.

Now, if you had asked if people would rather purchase a game with the best on field gameplay ever but no franchise or season modes, or one with average gameplay and all the trimmings, that is a whole other can of worms.

Or, if the game with the great gameplay but no franchise was 5 bucks cheaper than the one with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2003, 06:53 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

id quit any sports games if they had no franchise......once you play 2-3 games its all the same...need something to work for and keep your intrest.

The game could have the best fricken gameplay in the world but im not buying it if its just exhibition and no franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »