Home

Ages in updated rosters

This is a discussion on Ages in updated rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Ages in updated rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan77
I think that is because, MOST of the 1980's and 1990's rosters/franchises are designed for single season play, which makes the players ages really not that important. I know because the teams like Jax, Car, Houston and Baltimore didnt exist PRE 1995 so their rosters are filled with players who are really just filler. all rated very low and so on. The draft classes arent designed to be accurate and so on.

I havent tried to play any of the 1980s seasons as a continous franchise. I play one season franchise, then move on to the next. The only created rosters that I DID play multiple seasons was the greatest teams file. I dumped everyone to free agency and drafted a league.

But I can see how it would be a big pain for you if you are trying to use guys that are 16 years old in a continous franchise
The funny thing is, I do have the ages correct in the 80s rosters (based on 2004, not DOB), even though you can't play through multiple seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »