Home

!-RANT-! *BLEEPING* MS and XSN.

This is a discussion on !-RANT-! *BLEEPING* MS and XSN. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2003, 05:35 PM   #1
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

OVR: 11
!-RANT-! *BLEEPING* MS and XSN.

This is stupid on MS's part they first say on a topic i made before that MS is not holding back SEGA from having Leagues. But then again with the introduction of XSN they as a company would like to be the only ones on their network to have Leagues thru Xbox LIVE. I was looking forward this year for Online Leagues thru LIVE since it was mention on a old article by VC. With the screw job MS gave ESPN fans with NFL 2k4 i'm hoping they let VC host leagues with NHL and NBA at least since those are the next in line.

This is just wrong since SEGA is almost like their 2nd party supporter for this console. I would of not of cared if they atleast gave the ESPN guys a small tiny corner on XSN if they didnt want to let SEGA hook us up to espnvideogames.com.

Dam this is just wrong by MS without SEGA they would not be in this business much with SEGA's sports, & adventure titles. I guess i will hold out on XSN by not buying LINKS and Top Spin until i see leagues by VC thru Xbox LIVE.

*bleep* Now i'm thinking on skipping all sports titles this year by ESPN and MS if MS doesnt let ESPN put Leagues for us. I'm sry all but im hella pissed.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2003, 05:41 PM   #2
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: !-RANT-! *BLEEPING* MS and XSN.

This is a prime example of why I am glad EA is doing their own thing. Competition is good.
Old 08-29-2003, 05:42 PM   #3
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

The game is still going to be dead on, we just won't have leagues. If you're like me, with a wife, and kids. You're lucky to get a game, or two in on a good night.
Old 08-29-2003, 05:44 PM   #4
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
This is a prime example of why I am glad EA is doing their own thing. Competition is good.

I buy EA games and think really really hard about buying he parts for my PS2 to go online, but i dont like EA's gameplay in any of their sports games so im stuck with SEGA on all my sports games. Same goes for buying only one copy of NFL 2k4 for the PS2 and buying the parts to go online.
Old 08-29-2003, 05:45 PM   #5
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, not having leagues for Xbox will be a disapointment. But if you want a league to play in that badly you can find one or start your own. They've been done before XSN started and they'll continue to be run for ESPN Football 2k4 even if they aren't recognized by Xbox Live.

This is deffinitely not a game killer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2003, 05:56 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

www.thexbfl.com The BEST, most realistic XBOX football league online...
Old 08-29-2003, 06:41 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Fever will never be as good as Madden or ESPN. This is just Microsoft's way of getting more people to play Fever. Next time Sega makes a console (which I dout will ever happen now) Support it.

Microsoft and Sony can do what they want with their consoles.
Old 08-29-2003, 07:40 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

I could see if Fever was THE game or killer BUT its not better than ESPN. I can see madden not online but not letting espn leagues on LIVE is WRONG move. Gates is kinda pissing me off right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »