Home

ONLINE LEAGUES??!!? For those that HAVE the game... please..

This is a discussion on ONLINE LEAGUES??!!? For those that HAVE the game... please.. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2003, 10:30 AM   #1
mkj
Rookie

OVR: 1
ONLINE LEAGUES??!!? For those that HAVE the game... please..

Hi All...

I know there has been PLENTY of discussion about this BEFORE the game was released... but now that it's out, for anyone that has it - can you confirm whether or not there ARE online leagues / franchises for the XBox version??

Can the "multiplayer franchise" be done over LIVE?? Or is it only for people using the same XBox??

I picked up Fever this year for leagues, tourneys, and franchises (ala XSN) - but - so far XSN is a major let down... yes it'll be a nice web site to store some stats - but it's definitely not living up to the hype in my opinion...

Anyway - can someone please confirm this? And please, only those that actually HAVE the game - in hand - and are playing... please don't point me to articles etc.. I know - I've read as many "official responses" that say yes as those that say no.. none are clear..

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2003, 11:04 AM   #2
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: ONLINE LEAGUES??!!? For those that HAVE the game... please..

Quote:

mkj said:
Hi All...

I know there has been PLENTY of discussion about this BEFORE the game was released...

And there has been plenty of confirmation after. You just need to read the existing posts on the subject.

As someone who has the game:

No. Xbox. Leagues.
Old 09-03-2003, 01:29 PM   #3
mkj
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ONLINE LEAGUES??!!? For those that HAVE the game... please..

Thanks for the info Fossen...

I searched through the forums and didn't see any updates TODAY from folks that had actually picked it up... so I wanted to be sure...

Then again - I'm working and trying to go through all of these at the same time - so - I'm sure I probably missed a few.. lol

Anyway - I just went out at lunch and picked it up... Funny thing was that they EB guy told me that it DID have online leagues "via XSN"... As badly as I wanted to go off on him about that, I decided to let it go...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »