Home

Still hardly any fumbles in espn.

This is a discussion on Still hardly any fumbles in espn. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2003, 09:26 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Still hardly any fumbles in espn.

There were like 3 fumbles in the raiders-falcons game i played yesterday. jolley fumbled, garner, one of the falcons fumbled.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2003, 09:36 AM   #42
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

rodd888 said:
Quote:

MMan said:
Quote:

rodd888 said:
Quote:

MMan said:
The NFL average is 1.56 PER GAME...both teams combined.... I've had realistic fumbles

That sounds about right.....but only if you are talking about combined fumbles recovered per game. Where did you get this statistic? We only get 4 games per week televised over here on pay TV plus SC on ESPN. But i have to respectfully disagree on 1.56 per game combined. Thats less than 1 fumble per team per game! Either way, it wont detract from the game. I just wish we didnt have to wait untill Oct 31st for the PAL version

I figured it out... no not fumbles recovered... go to NFL.com and test me if you like... add up all the fumbles by all the teams...do 32x14 divided by fumbles... that's the number I got

Ok, did what you said..went to NFL.com and team fumbles. I got 780 total fumbles for all teams over season. Divided that by 16(weeks)=48.75. Divided that by 32(teams)=1.52 fumbles per team. Double that as 2 teams play in every game and you get 3.04 fumbles per game combined. I think the math is right, but if not, i stand corrected. Cheers

bah I meant 16 games.... no there isn't 3 fumbles per game man..... it's the 1.5

I think Rodd888 has got you on this one MMan. The average is definitely closer to 3 total for both teams combined. It's 1.52 per team per game, so average would be around 3 total in an average game. I knew 1.5 total sounded low
Old 09-05-2003, 09:40 AM   #43
Rookie

worldb's Arena

OVR: 2

A lot of these gamers who are getting 1-2 fumbles per game are playing 5-7 minute quarters. If you extended it to 10, 12 or 15, double the fumbles (more accuracy)?
Old 09-05-2003, 09:40 AM   #44
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

OVR: 13

I played two games last night vs. the CPU. CPU fumbled in both games. I recovered one.

I also fumbled a ball out of the endzone while trying to dive and stretch for a TD! I was pissed. And then impressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »