Home

A VERY ODD observation...anyone play the DEMO CD and the RETAIL CD?

This is a discussion on A VERY ODD observation...anyone play the DEMO CD and the RETAIL CD? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2003, 09:49 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: A VERY ODD observation...anyone play the DEMO CD and the RETAIL CD

Really? The Xbox version only has 2?

The PS2 version has the Niners, Bucs, Raiders, Packers, Titans, Steelers, Jets, and the Eagles.

That kinda sucks for people that had the Xbox one...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2003, 09:55 PM   #26
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

The xbox version had the same amount of teams as the ps2 one. The person who said that the xbox version only had two teams doesn't know what he's talking about.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:59 PM   #27
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

I have the PS2 demo. I think Player Models look alot better than in the final version. However that could because the bodyscale sldiers were in affect when the demo was made. DAMN, I wish VC would have kept those bodyscale slider in the game. Hopefully they have em next year.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:07 PM   #28
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A VERY ODD observation...anyone play the DEMO CD and the RETAIL CD?

Quote:

Lisa_Bonami said:
thats the exact feeling I got when I reloaded the DEMO right after playing the RETAIL.....its a very weird feeling cause the gameplay, physics, player models, camera angle all feel a bit different. The wierd part is I think I enjoy the demo a little better, but Im not really sure why. I kinda like the deep pass arcs more....in the retail, throwing deep just doesnt feel right. Throwing passes deep downfield dont really feel any different then throwing them 15 yards....they are like line drive rockets. I prefer the more realistic lofting touch you could put on the ball in the demo compared to the one in the retail....However, Im still not really sure if that's the reason.

I urge anyone who has the DEMO CD to load it up and play it and try to see what I mean.

What game speed do you play on Because if you play ESPN on its fast level speed and then try to play the demo which only has the normal speed, maybe that is what contributes to the lofting touch type passing which is correct on the normal setting but isn't done right on the faster setting? Follow me
Old 10-03-2003, 10:08 PM   #29
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A VERY ODD observation...anyone play the DEMO CD and the RETAIL CD?

Quote:

njskillz said:
To answer your question, Yes, you are out of your mind. I'm going to make an assumption. You say your "bored". That says to me that you only play the CPU. In that case I can see getting bored. There is this thing called online play that can keep a gamer from getting bored. If you get bored playing against other people, with varying styles, that says you need to find a new hobby because videogame football is not your thing.

Oh God! Here we go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »