Home

Which 360 to get for 2k5?

This is a discussion on Which 360 to get for 2k5? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Which 360 to get for 2k5?

I think if you have a hotmail or live.com mail account you can sign up for free. If you go to xbox live you might be able to get a free account and get the game going.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

After getting back into All Pro 2K8 of late then coming to this forum and reading this thread, I'm SERIOUSLY considering getting a refurbed Xbox and 2K5 from Gamestop. I think I can get 30 bucks for NCAA 13, the Xbox is 49.99 and 2K5 is 0.99! That sounds like a good idea in my head and an even better idea because I could have the NFL...even though the rosters are old. I'm fine with that.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

NoleFan, I think you are making a wise decision. You will play NFL 2K5 for years. I still play it.

There are many other good Xbox games for cheap. If you're a fan of poker, get World Poker Tour. It's my 2nd fave xbox game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #12
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm considering buying an original Xbox for 2k5. I have 2 questions, though:

1) Will I be able to easily update the rosters from the computer, or is that only for the 360?

2) Would I be able to cheaply hook it up to my computer monitor? It has ports for both DVI-D and VGA.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Just had my dreams DASHED!! Call a few of the local GameStops and they don't sell the OG Xbox! Neither do they sell the games! I did find an OG Xbox on Craigslist for 50 bucks. Just gotta find 2K5 now.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-20-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:03 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Just had my dreams DASHED!! Call a few of the local GameStops and they don't sell the OG Xbox! Neither do they sell the games! I did find an OG Xbox on Craigslist for 50 bucks. Just gotta find 2K5 now.
I have the new slim xbox 360 and I recently bought the game from Mega Media Exchange, try that place if you have it in your location. Nice to see a Bulls fan from the Carolinas. Anyways, it actually plays fine. It i backwards compatitable just so you know. I never had the original xbox because I was still on ps2, but saying that it plays fine. I play it in HD. I can change the display but its not that bad like that. Just get the game itself, it will play fine. EBAY good to.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Verite
I have the new slim xbox 360 and I recently bought the game from Mega Media Exchange, try that place if you have it in your location. Nice to see a Bulls fan from the Carolinas. Anyways, it actually plays fine. It i backwards compatitable just so you know. I never had the original xbox because I was still on ps2, but saying that it plays fine. I play it in HD. I can change the display but its not that bad like that. Just get the game itself, it will play fine. EBAY good to.
It think it'd likely cost me more than the effort is worth to get a 360 though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
It think it'd likely cost me more than the effort is worth to get a 360 though.

Not so fast my friend ebay is your best friend sold all day long purchase or bid on one or check local pawn shops also....I should know I've purchased about 4 to date sold two and have given one away on lone to my brother in-law.

Game disc also at .99 a pop currently I own about 9 or 10 and 2 are in their original box art for the XBOX also I own ps2 copies trust me ebay is your friend bro and the bins at your local Gamestop.

Just bought two Madden 12 for 12 bucks each brand new factory sealed and yes I am a collector and student of vintage video games.

Gamestop no longer carries the original XBOX or XBOX 360 models but they're out there waiting on you to purchase from vendors selling them online.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »