Home

try these tactics for much better gameplay in espn football

This is a discussion on try these tactics for much better gameplay in espn football within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
try these tactics for much better gameplay in espn football

ok guys a few people here and there have complained about the fact that they will go back to madden cuz u cant download the rookies from a collge game.. due to the fact that espn did not make a collge game this yr.. well what i did was i play everygame on the schedule for that week with everyteam.. i choose the better team of the 2... so i customize the sliders to make the game harder and i am getting the best result and great fun.. the only team i use everygame regardless if they are rated lowe or higher is my football giants...well anyway like this i figure that i will finish by the end of the real football season and it will all be good... cuz i dont play football games after football season anyway...

well what i did was in regards to the many broken tackles i went through all the backs in the league and adjusted the break blocks for all the backs in the league no one got a higher amount then 65 for break blocks.. i think only ricky and alsott and a few others got a 70.. like this u wont be getting trucked... the other thing is peole say that u cant stop the slants so what i did all the defensive backs in the league i adjusted the pass coverage so that they all react better and let me tell u that its harder to complete the slant... try these things and then u wont have much to complain about this great game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2003, 04:50 PM   #2
Banned

phattastic76's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: try these tactics for much better gameplay in espn football

I think people are ignorant, sometimes I have a power back that runs all over me and other games I contain him. I dont know how many INT's I have thrown to the LB dropping into zone where I thought I had the slant wide open. If the CPU blitzes its LB's the slant is going to work, pretty much no matter what.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »