Home

I Can't Play This Game Anymore...

This is a discussion on I Can't Play This Game Anymore... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2004, 09:26 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: I Can\'t Play This Game Anymore...

I switch to normal whenever I remember to.

It's weird to remember that they do it on slow sometimes.

Fast seems like faster than the fast on regular 3rd person mode.

You?
Old 01-13-2004, 09:34 PM   #10
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

I play on slow mode. It just feels right...everything seems to move and flow right and reminds me of me of when I played. I don't use the Bullet-time effect though. And you're right...the gamespeeds in FPF are definitely faster than in God mode.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

240 yds. and 3 TDs? That's awesome. Yea, the reason I stopped playing it was because of not being able to see the field. I'm gonna give it another go. Honestly though, I know this is the wrong forum, but I think FP Baseball will be incredible because the vision thing isn't as important and things don't happen as fast.

Mike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2004, 09:43 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:

Michael23 said:
240 yds. and 3 TDs? That's awesome. Yea, the reason I stopped playing it was because of not being able to see the field. I'm gonna give it another go. Honestly though, I know this is the wrong forum, but I think FP Baseball will be incredible because the vision thing isn't as important and things don't happen as fast.

Mike

And because you know how much better it feels and looks to watch your homerun ball soar into the night and listen to the crowd cheer, and rounding the bases seeing the Milk bottle spurt in Fenway...

Then again, there's nothing better than getting that game winning touchdown!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:08 PM   #13
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:

Michael23 said:
240 yds. and 3 TDs? That's awesome. Yea, the reason I stopped playing it was because of not being able to see the field.

Yeah playing qb takes patience but it should be alot better next year. Thanks for the props on the stats bTW.

Just had my best defensive showing earlier today with 12 solos 3 assists 3 sacks and 1 pass defensed. This from the MLB position BTW. I usually get about 6-8 tackles but I was in a zone in this game. Good Stuff.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:30 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 22

FPS definately isnt something to play thru a season..its more of a novelty then anything. Heck i dont even use that view ..oops i mean mode anymore but the game is still the best football game i ever played..hands down. Next year i wanna see some real playoff atmosphere though..its nice of sega/vc to put as much presentation and superbowl atmosphere in the game..good move but the playoffs is the real heart and soul of NFL football..
Old 01-14-2004, 09:22 AM   #15
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

I've played through almost an entire season in FPF with a final game deciding the AFC West Championship coming up against the Raiders. Its been an awesome experience. This is nuts.....when I first got the game I thought FPF was a little "novelty" also but the more you play it...the more you realize its an actual Mode of Gameplay. I just know I have a better appreciation for playcalling and strategy in FPF than I ever did when I had the luxury of a god view in 3rd person.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2004, 10:51 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Last night I tried a couple of games. Man, playing QB is ridiculous because you can't see the rush coming from the DEs. What are you doing about this? It makes it nearly impossible for me to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »