Home

baaaaaaaaaad news for espn fans

This is a discussion on baaaaaaaaaad news for espn fans within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-04-2004, 07:22 PM   #25
Rookie

xboxfever's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: baaaaaaaaaad news for espn fans

It would be cool is ea sports and sega joined forces and made this perfect game. Maddens features and looks, along with the way there players move, and segas gameplay. That would be sweet. To bad that couldnt happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2004, 08:01 PM   #26
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

xboxfever said:
It would be cool is ea sports and sega joined forces and made this perfect game. Maddens features and looks, along with the way there players move, and segas gameplay. That would be sweet. To bad that couldnt happen.

no that would not
Old 02-04-2004, 11:39 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

xboxfever said:

That would be like WWE! I hate WWE since they bought WCW! I use to love watching both now i don't watch it at all. Competition is good without it you will have the same game every year with little to none new features.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:00 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

It would'nt be cool because it all comes down to preference. Madden's graphics are nowhere near the 2k series in my eyes & the features of Madden are tedious features that's tailored made for hardcore enthusiasts. Every videogame should always come down to gameplay but EA has figured out a way to keep the bottom line rolling by excusing gameplay for features thus training their consumers to think that it's a legitimate reason to purchase the same game for 4 years.

You can expect Madden to try to beef up it's presentation this year but at the core it will be the same game you played this past year. I really don't expect the ESPN series to change too much in the gameplay department but beef up it's features so that they can steadily chop away at EA's fanbase. We need both of these games on the market because it gives us a CHOICE. The days of one football game controlling the videogame sports market are gone because it has now been divided into two groups of gamers: Madden Players & ESPN Ballers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »