Home

2k5 Details Revealed!

This is a discussion on 2k5 Details Revealed! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2004, 01:59 PM   #17
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 2k5 Details Revealed!

I amin a id2004 league where we trade players, do a draft, etc. Basically everything except franchise mode.Let me tell you, it adds life to your games. To me this article screams online franchises!!! Wow!
Old 04-07-2004, 04:03 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 4

ok now i'm worried---me i'm a guy who don't play online..n what i want is for them to focus on depth n realsm plus more fun features......n glitch /bad anima.removing..

GREG thomas said online was a primary focus..at least for me that sound's like bad news.......i'm a guy who get's the game and spend all my time in the franchise mode..or maybe play a friend once in a while..............i wanted to hear about..draft improvements,added features to franchise/create player/create team/cpu a.i...pre season logic/crowd interactions/

not no stinkin @ $$..online...
Old 04-07-2004, 05:02 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

solja said:
ok now i'm worried---me i'm a guy who don't play online..n what i want is for them to focus on depth n realsm plus more fun features......n glitch /bad anima.removing..

GREG thomas said online was a primary focus..at least for me that sound's like bad news.......i'm a guy who get's the game and spend all my time in the franchise mode..or maybe play a friend once in a while..............i wanted to hear about..draft improvements,added features to franchise/create player/create team/cpu a.i...pre season logic/crowd interactions/

Don't worry...Yet. It's much too early. But yeah, seeing as I don't go online either, I was pretty UNDERwhelmed. But I can see how others would go ape over it.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:14 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Sounds pretty good. I dont have high speed or xbl but I plan on having it by the time this game is released. Beat up on some of you guys with my Niners =)
Old 04-07-2004, 07:21 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 10

I hope the living rosters are what I think they are. The thing that killed playing the ESPN games on Xbox Live was you had to play with opening day rosters and player ratings. If they update rosters and player ratings all the time then I'm there all day everyday. If not I'll still buy it but play offline again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2004, 08:22 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:

solja said:

And in order for it to be a success online they would have to address most of that stuff you are talking about would they not??
Old 04-08-2004, 09:03 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 9

Hey asian!

Good job posting this article. I appreciate all fellow posters' efforts to get us any information about the next NFL2k. No matter what kind of information it is.

Hey solja & goober!

I'm with you boys. I don't play online so this information did not do a thing for me. Until Sega introduces 'Same Team Online Franchise Mode', I will continue to hold onto my money and avoid Xbox cyberspace. I too wanted to hear some tidbits about things like gameplay improvements, graphical enhancements, audio tweaks, Playoff items, pretty much anything related to human vs. cpu Franchise play. I guess our light at the end of the tunnel is still a pinpoint right now. Maybe by May we will be further down the tunnel so it looks more like a 60-watt bulb!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:56 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

what about ps2 online for 2k5, will it have the same online features as xbox will?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »