Home

Fantasy League Question: Would anyone be interested in this feature?

This is a discussion on Fantasy League Question: Would anyone be interested in this feature? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2004, 09:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Fantasy League Question: Would anyone be interested in this featu

Good point. Maybe it would be too easy to abuse, but maybe it would also be possible to have a group of guys who played straight up. Oh well, just a thought.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:26 PM   #10
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

believe it or not I thought of this 2 years ago. I have online leagues with stat tracking and planned on doing a fantasy set up as well but a little different than you suggested. basically you have 32 people in the league but others that weren't in the league for whatever reason would be in the fantasy league. having players in the league do it isn't the best idea. you can try to pad stats or give up stats to sabatoge others in the fantasy league that way. unfortunately my idea may never happen since the leagues will more than likely move to the official espn site but we'll see.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:53 PM   #11
Rookie

bronxct1's Arena

OVR: 4

i think something like drafting the leagues rosters like you can do in single player would be cool just to make it diffrent after months of playing with the normal rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2004, 09:41 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 21

Count me in wwharton if you ever get a league like that started. I figured someone else must've had that (or a similar) idea by now. I don't know..my twist might work if you could find 32 guys who took it seriously. I guess the temptation would always be there to sabatoge someone else's stats, but if you had a full league of owners who were in it for the right reasons, it could work. Maybe adding some money into the mix would cause people to hold off on abusing the spirit of the game. (Then again, probably not).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »