Home

Beautiful Game

This is a discussion on Beautiful Game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2004, 08:16 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Beautiful Game

All I wanna know is was the running animation and movement the same as in the 2k4 game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 08:16 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 18

Old 05-12-2004, 08:18 PM   #67
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

nflnutt said:
The game was on display in the sega booth as well as the xbox booth i played a couple of games against a guy from a website popcultureshock.com and i say to you this is the best football game available the animations are even better than last yrs especially the qb this year instead of listening to chris berman before the game you see the virtual berman talking about the matchups also the running game has been toned down to a very realistic feel there are tons of new tackling animations and cutscenes like buying peanuts and having the usher help you find your seat. its NICE! ask any questions ill try to answer them.

Do most of the new cutscenes deal with the fans? Personally, I'd rather have more cutscenes of the players and the coaches.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:20 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

nflnutt said:
The game was on display in the sega booth as well as the xbox booth i played a couple of games against a guy from a website popcultureshock.com and i say to you this is the best football game available the animations are even better than last yrs especially the qb this year instead of listening to chris berman before the game you see the virtual berman talking about the matchups also the running game has been toned down to a very realistic feel there are tons of new tackling animations and cutscenes like buying peanuts and having the usher help you find your seat. its NICE! ask any questions ill try to answer them.

Yeah I liked the one when the vendor walks down and flip the peanuts to the guy. Hey man do me a favor for clay, check my post or just a few, and tell me if I'm accurate or not, clay think I'm lying. The XBox had big white wall with there games behind in the west hall. and the sega booth was in the concourse hall. g4tv was giving away there orange t shirts if you wore them and hung around there are, and if selected you could win an ipod. The sony give way was a blue playstation bag with demo's of mlb 2005 and their soccer game and also the other demo was sly cooper available at the monitor. verify that for clay the skeptical mod.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:21 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
All I wanna know is was the running animation and movement the same as in the 2k4 game?

No they are different the skilled players seem to have different animations than last year but some of the old ones are still there the consensus from the ppl that were around me when i was playing was that this is definitely the madden killer believe me this game is a must have im willing to play the e3 version to be honest and the sign under said it was 75% done
Old 05-12-2004, 08:22 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:

75% done

so it is shipping in august

this is the year folks
Old 05-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
Quote:

75% done

so it is shipping in august

this is the year folks

Good question while i was playing jeff thomas walked by to see if we liked the game and he said its shipping in augst not september.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #72
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:

jordan0386 said:

YESSSSS!!!!!! OMG THEY FINALLY FIXED THE EAGLES JERSEY COLOR!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »