Home

What I don't understand about theses E3 Videos...

This is a discussion on What I don't understand about theses E3 Videos... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2004, 02:37 PM   #1

OVR: 34
What I don\'t understand about theses E3 Videos...

4th and 7, 4 sseconds left, fourth qtr. Game is tied 7-7 and you're on your opponents 15. So you go for it? True sim players. Sega should build something in the game so you actually can't go for it in obvious situations. That would stop a lot of this crap play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: What I don\'t understand about theses E3 Videos...

Quote:

dQbell said:
4th and 7, 4 sseconds left, fourth qtr. Game is tied 7-7 and you're on your opponents 15. So you go for it? True sim players. Sega should build something in the game so you actually can't go for it in obvious situations. That would stop a lot of this crap play.

I think the E3 players were just trying to show us more of the gameplay than actually trying to win.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 18

its a videogame

people can do what they want
Old 05-23-2004, 02:46 PM   #4
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

dQbell said:

Vc shouldn't do anything about it. They should keep it and let people do what they want. You can't put in restrictions on how someone can play.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:23 PM   #5

OVR: 34

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

dQbell said:

Vc shouldn't do anything about it. They should keep it and let people do what they want. You can't put in restrictions on how someone can play.

I think they should. Wouldn't it be nice to play a game with some boundaries. I'm not talking about comunist football, but a game that heavily supports sim play. And if they wanted to show how the game played, than show how wonderful it is to win a game with a field goal in the last seconds. Maybe I'm too sensitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2004, 05:56 PM   #6
Banned

maybe
Old 05-23-2004, 06:01 PM   #7
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

dQbell said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

dQbell said:

I think they should. Wouldn't it be nice to play a game with some boundaries. I'm not talking about comunist football, but a game that heavily supports sim play. And if they wanted to show how the game played, than show how wonderful it is to win a game with a field goal in the last seconds. Maybe I'm too sensitive.

If I spend 50 dollars on a game then I want to play how I want to play. I don't want dumb restrictions because the developers feel like it isn't reality. It's a video game. I don't go for it on 4th and 7 but if I want to, then I should. People do it in real life and putting a restriction on it would make the game less realistic.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:16 PM   #8
Banned

i guess...ea should scrap fair play as well

(not sarcasm)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »