Home

Most amazing ESPN moment ever.

This is a discussion on Most amazing ESPN moment ever. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2004, 12:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Most amazing ESPN moment ever.

Myself and a friend like to play franchise mode together. We usually decide which teams we want in opposite conferences.

This time I decided upon the Lions and he chose the Browns. Well, we played the first season without much luck, but we were mostly playing to adjust sliders and get the game time and sliders right and so forth. We are playing with the sliders all the way down with a few Human sliders set at 5. During the off-season we renamed the top 5-6 players at each position for real college players that may come out next year.

First game of the new season I, the Lions, play against the Cards. Their starting QB is Jason White OVR 90 (I think they had first pick). The Cardinals were down 56-20 in the fourth qtr when they put together a drive to get inside my 20. Mr. White then throws an INT to Victor Green and I ran it all the way back for a TD. Well, next possession first play, Mr. White is kind enough to throw to my Rookie CB OVR 65 and he promptly returns it for a TD. Wow, this is going good. Cards ball and they start moving it again. They get to around mid-field and the Cards signal caller throws a ball to Phillip Bucannon (traded to Lions) and he runs like hell to the endzone for another TD. Holy crap, Jason White has thrown 3 TD's so far in the 4th qtr. All to Lions DB's. Next possession, Jason White drops back no more than 3 times and my rookie CB with the OVR of 65 is heading into the endzone with his second INT return for TD of the 4th qtr. Game ended 97-20 or something like that. Jason threw 5 total INT's with one earlier in the game. WOW.

I ran 4 INT's back for 4 TD's in 1 qtr on 4 straight possessions. My friend and I were in disbelief. Now my guys are all rinsed off and ready to repeat in week 2. Hopefully it's just as intense.

Anyone else have a moment like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2004, 12:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Most amazing ESPN moment ever.

Quote:

97-20

we have failed
Old 06-14-2004, 12:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

HAHA. I really wanted it to be more realistic, but the Cards are just bad and I wasn't going to stop running for the endzone. Hell, they gave me 28 points.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:31 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

THat's just wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »