Home

NFL2k5: Gamecast Thought & Suggestion

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: Gamecast Thought & Suggestion within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 04:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NFL2k5: Gamecast Thought & Suggestion

I wish you could save replays for viewing after the game but gamecast replays are only available during the game in which they occurred. Once you exit the game, they are lost.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:57 PM   #10
MVP

Lester206's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

ChicagoChris said:
I for one would love to have every play recorded.

It takes me a long time to play a game as i watch 95% of the replays (you learn alot that way) and you can see how the game interacts.

i have a tendency to watch the replay after just about every play. Don't know why, its just a habit.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:12 PM   #11
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Bondra12 said:
I wish you could save replays for viewing after the game but gamecast replays are only available during the game in which they occurred. Once you exit the game, they are lost.

They've said that these replays are temporary for the current game, but you probably can save them (all of them if you have enough space) if the replay interface is kept the same.

You could save replays last year, so using the same interface why couldn't you save the ones that you want?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 05:14 PM   #12
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Great Idea man.....Love it....It would be exciting and bring alot of atmosphere to the playoffs
Old 06-23-2004, 06:12 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

warnerwlf98 said:
Quote:

Bondra12 said:

They've said that these replays are temporary for the current game, but you probably can save them (all of them if you have enough space) if the replay interface is kept the same.

You could save replays last year, so using the same interface why couldn't you save the ones that you want?

Dang... I didn't even notice the save replay option in 2k4! I guess the first time I viewed a replay, I turned off the replay controls overlay...DOH!
Old 06-23-2004, 07:36 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

I would love to see this something like this, but on a much larger scale. For example, after the game have the game be able to determine all the very key plays in the game and then save them. After the playoffs, the game would show you your ESPN Yearbook's like they do for their real NFL teams in the offseason. You would have the option to edit it yourself and set it to music. Might be a few years away, but would be an incredible way to wrap up a season.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:39 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

I would like to see the ability to watch the game of your upcoming opponent so you can scout them. It would be like watching game film. Their VIP stuff will be helpful, but watching game film would ROCK!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »