Home

EVERYONE, COME TAKE A WALK W/....

This is a discussion on EVERYONE, COME TAKE A WALK W/.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
EVERYONE, COME TAKE A WALK W/....

men down memory lane. as i was up 3am this morning playing NFL2k4, i just so happen to look over at my DREAMCAST. sitting there waiting it's turn. yeah i still play it (once-twice a week). but i got to thinking how all ESPN NFL got it's "true" start, NFL2k.

http://dreamcast.ign.com/articles/160/160960p1.html

i couldn't help but laugh as i read that review. you'd thought the guy was having an orgaism with Carmen Electra. that's the best review i've ever read for a game and 2k was far from perfect (run game was impossible!). but the game was one of it's kind.

i remember not being able to sleep or eat after i saw the first video with "virtual Moss". for weeks my grades slipped, my weight dropped and me wife begged because i could stop talking, thinking or looking at those videos. i'm starting to feel that way about 2k5! this game looks reeeeeallly good. i'm sure it will have it's faults but for as long as they (VC) have slight addressed thoses issues from 2k4, i'm very happy.

i've been a serious MADDEN fan for years, but i simply don't feel anticipation as i have in the past for it. i know i'm just rambling on but i thought i'd share this with you guys. the 20th couldn't get heere soon enough...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 08:01 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: EVERYONE, COME TAKE A WALK W/....

Quote:

i've been a serious MADDEN fan for years, but i simply don't feel anticipation as i have in the past for it. i know i'm just rambling on but i thought i'd share this with you guys. the 20th couldn't get heere soon enough...

I feel the same way. Last year was the first year I returned Madden back the first week it came out. Its not that it was a bad game or anything was wrong with it. I was just bored with it. I am STILL playing NFL2K4 and this is the first time in a long time I have played a football game past March with this kind of enthusiasm. I am really hyped about getting 2k5.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Numbskull's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EVERYONE, COME TAKE A WALK W/....

There is a celebration in 2k5 named after that reviewer. The Justice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »