Home

Walmart/Kmart

This is a discussion on Walmart/Kmart within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Walmart/Kmart

***This is my FIRST post on this board. Let me start off by saying that I am a huge fan of the Espn Series. I love Espn Basketball and Espn Football. I can't wait till Espn Football 2k5. I traded in my ps2 just so I could get an Xbox for this game. Alright enough said. I have a quick question. When will places like Walmart/Kmart have this game? I don't have an EB games or anything like that near my house, and these are the only things that are close to me. Will I be able to get this game on the 21st, 22nd, or later than that? Thanks alot. It is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Walmart/Kmart

I'd bet you'd find it at one of the two on the release day or a day after. I just recently got the Spider-Man 2 game at my Walmart on the day of release pretty early in the morning. I was gonna check and see if they had NCAA today, but didn't get a chance.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Probably a little late, maybe even a lot late. Places like that usually will carry Madden when it is out, but arent so big on games that dont get a lot of recognization. I am sure about K-Mart, but i dont have a wal-mart near me so i dont know...
I'd say that you would have a better chance finding it at Best Buy, Circuit City, if you have either of those near you. Sucks that you dont have a good game store nearby, good luck finding it
Old 07-14-2004, 09:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Walmart usually gets games in on the actual release date (Tuesday), or will have it on shelves by Thursday. Checked Walmart today, and they had NCAA 2005 in stock. Usually the games will be in the back on release, the workers just haven't put it on shelves yet.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:42 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 22

Walmarts around here in Northern Illinois and chicago area get them sometimes the same day or day after rls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 10:24 PM   #6
Rookie

JakeMoney's Arena

OVR: 3

Wal-Marts in Oklahoma get games late. At the earliest, Thursday or Friday. It's usually more like the following Monday or Tuesday.

Your best bet may be ordering online. That's what I did when I didn't have a game store nearby.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »