Home

all depth charts accurate as of june 12

This is a discussion on all depth charts accurate as of june 12 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2004, 04:57 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
all depth charts accurate as of june 12

most of you already know this but for the benifit of those who do not all pre season depth charts can be found here..just click on a different team as you wish http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=arz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2004, 05:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: all depth charts accurate as of june 12

Thats a handly link dude..thx for sharing

PS > I dig your sig man..
Old 07-15-2004, 08:25 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

While I am sure that ESPN won't have this until they update the rosters online, I will be curious when Madden comes out just how late they do roster changes. I noticed that the Eagles signed J. Trotter yesterday, less than a month before Madden is due to hit stores, and I would be surprised if they have that signing in the final version of the game, as I am under the impression that rosters have gone to bed already for both games.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:12 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:

lordsin said:
While I am sure that ESPN won't have this until they update the rosters online, I will be curious when Madden comes out just how late they do roster changes. I noticed that the Eagles signed J. Trotter yesterday, less than a month before Madden is due to hit stores, and I would be surprised if they have that signing in the final version of the game, as I am under the impression that rosters have gone to bed already for both games.

madden usually has a cuttoff date somewhere around the first week of july and no way trotter will be an eagle in either game..but the nflpa is way way way more gamer freindly than mlb...and trotter will be a fa...i personally dont mind messy default rosters as long as the people are at least in the game..thats why i posted the link..cause im sure we are all gonna have to do some rearrangeing for both games
Old 07-16-2004, 07:44 AM   #5
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

lordsin said:

They never have the rosters current. I always know that they set the rosters first then go about doing the rest of the game. WIth the exception of ESPN major league baseball, who actually pushed the game back but had the A rod trade. THough they misssed a few trades that happened before that. OH well. BUt i want ESPN to have more frequent roster updates online. THey do like 3 and that sux.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2004, 03:39 AM   #6
MVP

ill bump this one time for anywon wondering how they are gonna fix the depth charts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »