Home

How many OSers are going to college this year...

This is a discussion on How many OSers are going to college this year... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 07:48 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How many OSers are going to college this year...

I wish I was starting college in the fall... Best 5 years I don't remember.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

^
Ah ok. I would do the same if it was possible. I've got to maintain a solid GPA (3.5) just to keep my scholarship, not to mention I'm trying to get into a top-tier polisci grad school. I have good friends who are in the education department who goof off all the time too, punks.

It's definitely going to be hard to concentrate if NFL2k5 is as good as it looks.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:54 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:

CUin2004 said:
^
Ah ok. I would do the same if it was possible. I've got to maintain a solid GPA (3.5) just to keep my scholarship, not to mention I'm trying to get into a top-tier polisci grad school. I have good friends who are in the education department who goof off all the time too, punks.

It's definitely going to be hard to concentrate if NFL2k5 is as good as it looks.

I graduated with a double major in physics/math and 3.63 GPA... but still had the GREAT time. It can be done.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:56 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Bondra12 said:
Quote:

CUin2004 said:
^

I graduated with a double major in physics/math and 3.63 GPA... but still had the GREAT time. It can be done.

I'm not saying that I'm not having a great time. Clemson rules. However, with the limited free time I have, it usually doesn't go towards playing videogames.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:59 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:

CUin2004 said:
Quote:

Bondra12 said:
Quote:

CUin2004 said:
^

I'm not saying that I'm not having a great time. Clemson rules. However, with the limited free time I have, it usually doesn't go towards playing videogames.

I wasn't talking about playing video games either. I maybe played an hour a week while in college. Too much other fun stuff to do!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2004, 07:59 PM   #22
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm a government and law major at Lafayette College, while playing on the tennis team, and feel like I have time for at least an hour of gaming, if I so choose to do a day.

I have two classes a day in the fall (MWF 9:00-9:50, 12:45-2) then (Tues,Thurs 9:30-10:45,1:15-2:30).

I have practices from 4 to 6...

I usually study a few hours a day leaving me plenty of time since I go to bed around 12:30.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:18 PM   #23
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm a Crim major and Soci minor and I barely have time for any vids. I spend way more time reading about vids than actually playing.

I had tons of free time in HS, but once I entered University it's been busy 24/7 especially because I've gone 4yrs without a taking a semester off.

And whenever I get free time I'd usually rather spend it going out then staying in and playing vids.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:22 PM   #24
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

BigTim said:
you a teacher lionsfan?

i know its going to be hard in a few years, but im looking forward to it.

Yep, 6th grade social studies--4 sections of it and one of reading. I love it. best job in the world. Also coach football, baseball and basketball.

Kids cant believe I even know what an XBOX is let alone have an addiction lol. I played one of my former guys I coached on XBOX live the other day and beat his [censored] like 45-7 lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »