Home

One Question when is Madden 2005 coming out!!

This is a discussion on One Question when is Madden 2005 coming out!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
One Question when is Madden 2005 coming out!!

I fell into the big trap! It make really appreciate what Madden brings to the table. Don't get me wrong NFL 2k5 has the bells and whistles to the hill, but the gameplay is little less to be desire IMO!! Period.... I only played one exhibition with the Titans versus Texans, I got fumble recovery with the stealth FS Lance Shulters he ran naturally like 4 men on his back and tackle by a bigger guy. And yes gentlemen when I picked up the ball I did have a little seperation to work with.. But what really killed me was the same situation with the Texan Rookie DE Jason Babin, scoop up a fumble with little separation and WR D. Mason within two yards could not catch the guy. So for you ESPN guys, love the basketball, but everything else is second fiddle to EASPORTS, so deal with. IMO!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 10:06 PM   #2
Rookie

ultramag7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: One Question when is Madden 2005 coming out!!

Quote:

decga said:
I fell into the big trap! It make really appreciate what Madden brings to the table. Don't get me wrong NFL 2k5 has the bells and whistles to the hill, but the gameplay is little less to be desire IMO!! Period.... I only played one exhibition with the Titans versus Texans, I got fumble recovery with the stealth FS Lance Shulters he ran naturally like 4 men on his back and tackle by a bigger guy. And yes gentlemen when I picked up the ball I did have a little seperation to work with.. But what really killed me was the same situation with the Texan Rookie DE Jason Babin, scoop up a fumble with little separation and WR D. Mason within two yards could not catch the guy. So for you ESPN guys, love the basketball, but everything else is second fiddle to EASPORTS, so deal with. IMO!!!

they're are called sliders my friend, use them. leave us be and wait to sell peanuts in your madden franchise. i swear to god if you raise the price of those hot dogs again, i wont come to your park!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2004, 10:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

how fast were you tapping the button?
Old 07-21-2004, 10:08 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

hell. im barely a football gamer..more of an nba guy... and i must say the espn series has been lackluster lately..

maybe you're still just alittle too "into" madden's gameplay... It's a totally different game. Play it differently and give it a chance
Old 07-21-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

decga said:

Play more games. Not every game is the same. Ive had games which ended in a blowout. Than Ive had games that were decided in the final seconds. Just keep playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2004, 10:10 PM   #6
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
hell. im barely a football gamer..more of an nba guy... and i must say the espn series has been lackluster lately..

maybe you're still just alittle too "into" madden's gameplay... It's a totally different game. Play it differently and give it a chance

locked...this is for the impressions thread and a flame war waiting to happen
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »