Home

30 Reasons ESPN cost $30 less...

This is a discussion on 30 Reasons ESPN cost $30 less... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 11:57 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: 30 Reasons ESPN cost $30 less...

I wonder how many people who say there is too many receiver drops actually look where they throw to see if there receiver is open... Price is my best reciever (pulls left trigger) dang it "he was right there, he only had three guys covering him". This game needs you to find the open receiver, not chuck it to whomever
Old 07-26-2004, 12:01 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 6

vinny i play with the Falcons and they DO drop balls on the default sliders (and online) you cant deny that. I am not talking triple coverage, because they make those catches (at least the CPU does).. but a guy can be wide open running across the middle i hit him with the pass and the ball bounces off his elbow or his head or hits him in the waist. all this can be fixed with sliders offline but online there is nothing you can do about it.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:06 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 9

this game does have season mode...its called restarting franchise after the first season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2004, 12:09 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

BigTim said:
this game does have season mode...its called restarting franchise after the first season.

hahahah your sooooo funny. you should become a comedian you could make millions of dollars, you should have your own show like Dave Chapelle.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:09 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
vinny i play with the Falcons and they DO drop balls on the default sliders (and online) you cant deny that. I am not talking triple coverage, because they make those catches (at least the CPU does).. but a guy can be wide open running across the middle i hit him with the pass and the ball bounces off his elbow or his head or hits him in the waist. all this can be fixed with sliders offline but online there is nothing you can do about it.

Ratings are huge in this game I Am finding also. I have the Chargers who have probably the worst WR corps in the league, and I get drops, but not more than what would be realistic. My biggest problem is my WR's are so bad, they just can't beat anyone. But that's the way it should be.

Is this game perfect? NO. But it's pretty damn good, and from an onfield X's and O's standpoint I have never played a game that's better.

The franchise mode does have some issues, (although none really bother me that much), but the game is solid overall. THe original post in this thread, overblew lots of things and was an obvious troll attempt.

Just ignore him.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:11 PM   #38
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
i know all of them are not bugs/glitches just because "its there by design" doesnt mean it doesnt make the game worse.

no in game save, no season mode, no way to turn CPU trades off are still bad things.

You asked which were false and which were by design. I just gave you the list. BTW if even half of those things make the game $30 cheaper then Madden and NCAA should be 20 bucks also, as they all share pretty much the same number of issues, some of which plague all 3 games.
Old 07-26-2004, 12:11 PM   #39
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
Quote:

BigTim said:

hahahah your sooooo funny. you should become a comedian you could make millions of dollars, you should have your own show like Dave Chapelle.

locked....just another flame war
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »