Home

This Is a Dang Good Game

This is a discussion on This Is a Dang Good Game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2004, 09:41 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
This Is a Dang Good Game

Kudos to Sega. Perhaps it will be difficult to say which game is better, ESPN or Madden. But all I can say is that I think it's gonna be pretty hard to beat ESPN on the field and the "fun factor". No matter what...presentation matters and influences the reality of a game, whether you want to believe it or not. ESPN has stellar on field gameplay and the best presentation around. You "feel" like you're watching an NFL game. The game is really immersive. I'm sure Madden will be a great game too. But with the IGN review and TCrouch's newfound love for Madden, it's gotten everyone all shook up and caught in the hype. I say buy both if you can and if you love football. In my opinion, I think Steve knows his sports games very well and if he gave ESPN a perfect 5, well...you get my drift. I think ESPN will prove to be the better game just like last year, but I think both games will be really good. Props to ESPN for making the best football game to date.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »