Home

Game Questions

This is a discussion on Game Questions within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2004, 02:56 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Game Questions

I'm picking up this game tomorrow and have a few questions.

I've read that there are some problems with franchise mode which is the mode i'm looking to play the most. Can someone list the known problems and if there are any workarounds to improve things.

Clipping Bug - Just turn off clipping ?
Trading Stars - Turn off injuries or turn off all trades ?
Draft ?
Any other problems ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2004, 05:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Game Questions

pack- i am a coach mode player and i am in my 13th wk of my 1st franchise yr and i have seen no trades( it helps if you turn weekly planner off, its very time consuming and really not worth it, doesnt effect much)also sim the pre-season games, thats what i have done and haven't seen 1 trade thru 13 wks of play.

oh yes, the good ole clipping bug, i have seen maybe 3 thru 13 wks of play, dont know if its cause i am a coach only player or what. i play on all-pro default sliders and 9 minute qtrs. i did a fantasy draft and so far i am 7-4 and everthing is pretty realistic. the only problem is the running game in coach mode, very difficult.

draft- i let the cpu draft and do all the dirty work except for free agent signings and depth chart updates. i realize that alot of ppl spend a lot of time doing the business side of football and i can understand that, but i have a family and full-time middle school teacher here so need i say anymore? anyway i like playing as coach and playing with the cards i have been dealt. makes for quite a challenge.

hope this hepls you, it really is worth the 20 bucks and i have had lots of fun so far. i am playing ncaa 2004( hated 2005) espn and will be getting madden for myself and 10 yr old on tuesday, could go monday nite but tuesday is the 1st day for students here in NC and dont want to be up late monday nite. good luck, if i can help anymore please ask, i will check periodically-Tommy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »