Home

NFL2k5: Crib Credit Collection Practices

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: Crib Credit Collection Practices within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
NFL2k5: Crib Credit Collection Practices

Hey NFL2kers!!

Though I think it is cool to customize your crib with colored walls, poofy-furniture and bar stools with armrests, I have found that since Sega revamped the Crib with a point system (thanks Sega) I now find myself saving and saving and saving my credits so I can hold out for the REALLY cool stuff! I am up over 10,000 credits in my bank, trying to decide which AWESOME item I can buy. I am wavering between the ESPN stadium, a new TD Celebration and the Dart Board. So…I have two questions for you NFL2kers:

How do you guys use your points? Do you buy all the little stuff to decorate your crib, or are you saving up your points for the really BIG stuff?

When you can unlock a stadium, like the ESPN Stadium mentioned earlier, can you PLAY in this stadium during your Franchise Mode? Can you LOAD this stadium to play a Super Bowl in it? I don't want to bother unlocking it and losing my thousands of points if I can't even play in it during Franchise Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2004, 04:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: NFL2k5: Crib Credit Collection Practices

No go in franchise mode.

I get anything and everything for my crib. Just got top fan to unlock then i can get anything. Yeah!
Old 08-30-2004, 05:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I saved up for the dart board right away. That was the first thing that I put in my crib, so as you can imagine, it was empty for a while. After that, I decorated a little, mainly just replace furniture and put up a couple posters. Then, I got a new home theater system. Now I'm working on more collectible type stuff, bobbleheads and the like.

About the home theater system, what is the biggest tv available? Is there a projection screen in one of the catalogs (I think I've unlocked 4 of them, in addition to the 1 that I started with).

Also, I'm assuming the empty spaces in the hallway downstairs are for jerseys. How do you unlock them? Are they in one of the catalogs at some point?
Old 08-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Yes you can buy a TON of jerseys.

Projection screen is biggest, it takes up a wall.

I think the airhockey is better than darts
Old 08-31-2004, 12:35 AM   #5
Banned

TallTell's Arena

OVR: 3

All my credits go to touchdown celebrations. I think I have all of them now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2004, 10:24 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

How do you unlock the other catalogs???
Old 08-31-2004, 10:37 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny
No go in franchise mode. (ESPN Stadium)
Shoot. Bummer. I was really hoping that it was a new Super Bowl Stadium. I remember when I made it to `Da Bowl one year in NFL2k4 where I was playing in an unlocked stadium. It was TOO SWEET! That's too bad NFL2k5 does not have custom stadiums you can unlock for the Super Bowl. I would LOVE to be able to choose which ever stadium I wish to play in for the ultimate prize.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:40 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarks2001
Also, I'm assuming the empty spaces in the hallway downstairs are for jerseys. How do you unlock them? Are they in one of the catalogs at some point?
I am also wondering what the two pedestals are for just outside and to the right as you are facing the entrance of the trophy room. There are two definite spots for something to go there. Both spots are highlighted with a spotlight too. I am hoping that this is where my Super Bowl Trophies will go when I win them!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »