Home

just asking!--you guyz on here

This is a discussion on just asking!--you guyz on here within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
just asking!--you guyz on here

is any espn nfl 2k5 fans....planning on getting espn nba 2k5............

i'm a 2k fan..but gave up on bball since 2k1.....and only had nfl 2k games..but with all the games being $20.oo....and seeing the job vc did to the nfl this year...i'm heading straight to nba after my nfl stop just to see what vc accomplished...................

i know by all the fans that nba 2k4 was a pile of horsey furbiey!...but i'm peeping the videos n screens n reading info n this sounds great..

just wanted to know if anyone who don't play nba games or nba 2k..just got the urge from seeing vc's job with nfl2k5....PEACE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2004, 03:26 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: just asking!--you guyz on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by solja
is any espn nfl 2k5 fans....planning on getting espn nba 2k5............

i'm a 2k fan..but gave up on bball since 2k1.....and only had nfl 2k games..but with all the games being $20.oo....and seeing the job vc did to the nfl this year...i'm heading straight to nba after my nfl stop just to see what vc accomplished...................

i know by all the fans that nba 2k4 was a pile of horsey furbiey!...but i'm peeping the videos n screens n reading info n this sounds great..

just wanted to know if anyone who don't play nba games or nba 2k..just got the urge from seeing vc's job with nfl2k5....PEACE
But of course I for one will be making the leap to get my paws on only the most realistic B-ball game on the planet to date that would be NBA2K5 and am looking forward to some improvements from the techs and programmers,hopefully this year they'll take a clue from there little bro's over at "Kush Games" who just did a bang up job on there "College Hoops" game so when I start getting into the season hopefully more guys will contribute some input and we'll all benifit.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-14-2004, 08:07 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

If I do buy a basketball game this year it will definetly be ESPN. I will probably pick up college hoops also. You can't beat two games for $40.00.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Dont y'all forget the association.
Old 09-16-2004, 07:09 PM   #5
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Put it this way, this is the first year that I've ever bought a hockey game. So with that being said I will def be getting basketball as well. To put it into perspective,60 bucks or 150 for the top 3 sports game from each company. Not yet including baseball of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2004, 07:00 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Put it this way, this is the first year that I've ever bought a hockey game. So with that being said I will def be getting basketball as well. To put it into perspective,60 bucks or 150 for the top 3 sports game from each company. Not yet including baseball of course.
i'm in the same boat with you..........i'm just an all around sports guy.but have only bought football games(2k,joe montana,qb club)....and only nba 2k1

but now vc will get me to buy n play all sports around the board.because of the $20.oo tag and the realsim they offer through out....

HOW ARE U FAIRING WITH THE HOCKEY EXPERIENCE ?
Old 09-17-2004, 09:18 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 13

I haven't played a good hockey game since the Genesis days. I just picked up ESPN NHL2K5 and am having a BLAST!

I too will definitely pick up ESPN's NBA game.

The $20 price tag has definitely made the hockey and basketball game more of a MUST BUY for me.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:34 PM   #8
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by solja
i'm in the same boat with you..........i'm just an all around sports guy.but have only bought football games(2k,joe montana,qb club)....and only nba 2k1

but now vc will get me to buy n play all sports around the board.because of the $20.oo tag and the realsim they offer through out....

HOW ARE U FAIRING WITH THE HOCKEY EXPERIENCE ?
I'm having a blast with it,I'm not into it as much as football though (cap's, editing rosters and so forth) but so far I'm really liking it.
By the way,I'm still playing on rookie with adjusted sliders to get a better feel for it,since like I was saying this is my first hockey game.But to answer your ? I think it's as cool as the other side of my pillow. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »