Home

Looking for a good clean game and league

This is a discussion on Looking for a good clean game and league within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looking for a good clean game and league

I've been on Xbox live about three weeks now and I'm allready about ready to give it up. It is impossible to find a decent game without some yahoo abusing the glitches in the game by just getting online and hoping to find one. I'd rather watch paint dry than play in one of these types of games.

Just looking for a clean game against players who atleast try to play against their opponent rather than turning it into a button mashing cheese fest. Also, if there's any good active leagues out there in need of a player I'd be very interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #2
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Looking for a good clean game and league

GaDawg Im going to get the unofficial OS Nfl league going this weekend and i'll contact you if you would still like to participate.

Old 02-10-2005, 01:34 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg72
I've been on Xbox live about three weeks now and I'm allready about ready to give it up. It is impossible to find a decent game without some yahoo abusing the glitches in the game by just getting online and hoping to find one. I'd rather watch paint dry than play in one of these types of games.

Just looking for a clean game against players who atleast try to play against their opponent rather than turning it into a button mashing cheese fest. Also, if there's any good active leagues out there in need of a player I'd be very interested.
kool bubba ice. Add me if you'd like.. What is your 4th down percentage? if its over 20% don't bother..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 02-10-2005, 06:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtXj
GaDawg Im going to get the unofficial OS Nfl league going this weekend and i'll contact you if you would still like to participate.
Would love that, just pm me with the details.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:49 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
kool bubba ice. Add me if you'd like.. What is your 4th down percentage? if its over 20% don't bother..
Not sure what it is not being around my Xbox at the moment. But I never go for it on 4th unless the situation calls for it - dwon by more than one score in the 4th quarter.

I don't go for it on 4th downs, I don't move defensive players out of the positions they're supposed to be in pre snap, don't use the cheese to block punts and fg's, don't run with the QB, don't abuse the charged up shoulder charge outside running plays, don't onside unless the situation calls for it.

Basically, like I said earlier, I like to play a game where I'm playing my opponent and not a button mashing game. If I wanted to play a button masher I'd go play Mortal Kombat or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2005, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have a league and a tournament on rookie setting, just go to my post in this forum about my leagues and tournaments if you are interested. thanks.
Old 02-27-2005, 11:32 PM   #7
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharGP02A
I have a league and a tournament on rookie setting, just go to my post in this forum about my leagues and tournaments if you are interested. thanks.
why rookie setting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Online »