Home

Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"?

This is a discussion on Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"?

Whos has the best rosters for d/l thses days?(non-official)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2004, 10:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Xbox NFL2k5 Rosters? Which do I d/l"?

Its hard to say it seems like everyone the creates one make crazy edits to the rosters.

The best thing to is download a few and find the one that looks good to you and then you might even have to edit the players attributes.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo
Its hard to say it seems like everyone the creates one make crazy edits to the rosters.

The best thing to is download a few and find the one that looks good to you and then you might even have to edit the players attributes.
Have you looked in the thread..."Mike8027's Updates to near Perfection" by rhinox and actually read what he has done to answer you question, it helps to actually read the information there.

This is the most current roster to date IMHO and includes updated info on current CAPs,its pretty good and is well updated for player personal and depth charts not actually perfect but very,very accurate for this present time until a new one pops up also if you read the threads you'll find the Sega/VC Official update posted by a member here at OS...Da Spot...so look again I think you missed something.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 12-21-2004, 10:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Have you looked in the thread..."Mike8027's Updates to near Perfection" by rhinox and actually read what he has done to answer you question, it helps to actually read the information there.

This is the most current roster to date IMHO and includes updated info on current CAPs,its pretty good and is well updated for player personal and depth charts not actually perfect but very,very accurate for this present time until a new one pops up also if you read the threads you'll find the Sega/VC Official update posted by a member here at OS...Da Spot...so look again I think you missed something.

Holla Back ya'll
Yup..I sure did miss something.
thx man!
Old 12-22-2004, 07:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101

Holla Back ya'll
Is this the roster that has the Bears at a 99 overall?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2004, 08:59 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

It has the Bears defense at 99 (which is still too high)...solid roster as far as actice players and such, but the ratings could use a little work. I compared the Bears edits to the official 11/19 roster, and almost every player on defense had some kind of increase.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:53 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwgbtime
It has the Bears defense at 99 (which is still too high)...solid roster as far as actice players and such, but the ratings could use a little work. I compared the Bears edits to the official 11/19 roster, and almost every player on defense had some kind of increase.
True some rating on the new rosters have been updated as in "Rothlisberger" being rated at 85 or so instead of 78,you need to work off the 12/7/04 official update because that 11/19/04 is the old one some roster depth charts not being in the proper order can cause the ratings to appear to high or too low.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 12-22-2004, 05:41 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you post the official 12/7/04 VC update so I can work on it using the editor?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »