Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2005, 05:39 PM   #9
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r
I might as well reply to this thread even though I've only got version 2 of your roster but I had some problems browsing through the rosters and want to know if the problem with player photos, names has been corrected?

For example, I'm using the Packers as an example since I know that team better then most.

I noticed that Grey Ruegamer is on the Gaurd chart twice, also many players have incorrect photos. I understand you wanting to add photos to rookies and give them some personality but even second year players have incorrect photos. Ahmad Carrol, Joey Thomas are some of those players.

Has this changed much since your version 2?
I tried my best with the photos. In V1 I wasn't adding manny photos to rooks and then I received flak for it and then I added photos to guys for V3 and I receive flak for it. I wish there was a happy medium. Once you have downloaded the roster file you are always free to use Finn's editor and change the photos to your liking.

I have spent a month's worth of time to get these roster as good as they will be. Thanks for letting me know about Grey, it was something that was overlooked.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:42 PM   #10
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmlbc
These rosters are really excellent. Thanks for the hard work!

I did notice that Erasmus James is a F/A for some reason. Also, there are a couple of very minor changes that could be made to Detroit:

Cut HB Jamel White
Add CB Stanley Wilson (Rookie)
Add DE Bill Swancutt (Rookie)

Otherwise, they look awesome!
Thanks for the feedback. I will mark these notes down just incase I decide that a V4 is worth making if the good feedback keeps rolling in.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frat77
The rosters look great. Almost completley accurate. How did you get the names entered with out loosing them i the editor???
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't type any of the names into the editor like Finn said not to do. I was able to match a good number of the names in the drop downs of the editor. The ones that I couldn't match I waited to load the roster onto the XBOX and make the changes at that level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 05:51 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 12

did you do any edits to the players or are they as normal?
Old 09-27-2005, 06:04 PM   #13
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
did you do any edits to the players or are they as normal?
I made a few edits here and there where needed. I adjusted a few players that were declining from last year, while I raised the attributes of a few others that have had an excellent start for 2005. Overall the editing to attributes is very little. I feel that doing too many edits to a roster can really screw things up.

I don't believe in global edits so I didn't do any of that.

We are testing some sliders for this roster set that appears to be giving us some excellent games so far. Hopefully we will be able to release these soon if the testing continues to go well.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:10 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Here is my two cents as far as global edits. I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know what happens.

For a FA that didn't make a roster for a team, I'm going to take away a little from their attributes. I hate the first day of the season seeing all those nineties in the FA pool. I try to knock them down a bit so that there are maybe a couple of 80's but prefer 70's and lower.

If they were any good they would have already been on an NFL roster. That's not to say you can't take them off the scrap heap and make a project out of them, but they should be a back up or a project.

To each their own though, this is easy enough to do with Finn's editor so it really doesn't need to be in any of these roster releases. I can do it myself.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:18 PM   #15
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_secondary
Here is my two cents as far as global edits. I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know what happens.

For a FA that didn't make a roster for a team, I'm going to take away a little from their attributes. I hate the first day of the season seeing all those nineties in the FA pool. I try to knock them down a bit so that there are maybe a couple of 80's but prefer 70's and lower.

If they were any good they would have already been on an NFL roster. That's not to say you can't take them off the scrap heap and make a project out of them, but they should be a back up or a project.

To each their own though, this is easy enough to do with Finn's editor so it really doesn't need to be in any of these roster releases. I can do it myself.
I think that you do make a very good point. Everyone is going to have a difference of opinion on how they want to present their roster. I think that it's great that we are all in some way or another helping each other out to make the NFL2K6 a reality rather than a dream.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 06:42 PM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_secondary

Well thats fine and all good bro but some of the guys who come here for rosters don't have an AR or even XBOX LIVE for that matter and if we can bring something new to those guys along with those of us who are fortunate to provide rosters to then we've done a great service for everyone but especialy those who don't or can't afford such items and acess as we have so I can see your point but not everyone is good at using the editor and simply want to play as we have being familiar with using the software and its associated devices.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »