Home

The Game's ultimate roster

This is a discussion on The Game's ultimate roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2005, 04:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The Game's ultimate roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Are my rosters are maxed out? To my knowledge using Finn's editor I have done more edits as I have been working on V4.
na candyman not yours but the games are
Old 09-29-2005, 05:32 PM   #10
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
great rosters yours 2 candyman but game i think u maxed out the name database so when u simulate in franchise rookie names dissapear
Can you explain what you mean by this?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Can you explain what you mean by this?
aight finn what i discovered wit these rosters when i did a franchise wit them i discovered the majority of rookie names in the roster dissapeared after i simmed the first season except for 1 rookie which was pacman jones of tennesee and the reason why i think is because b4 i simmed the season i put that roster in the editor and changed his name from pacman to adam using the names in your name list finn so i didnt type it in manually. i hope this helps u
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
aight finn what i discovered wit these rosters when i did a franchise wit them i discovered the majority of rookie names in the roster dissapeared after i simmed the first season except for 1 rookie which was pacman jones of tennesee and the reason why i think is because b4 i simmed the season i put that roster in the editor and changed his name from pacman to adam using the names in your name list finn so i didnt type it in manually. i hope this helps u
finn i also used the new schedule wit those rosters so im doing more testing right now to see if my claim is 100 accurate to help u out right now im simming the same rosters wit the default season to see if it gives me the same effect and i just finished that and names didnt change so now i will do it again using the editor to change the season. i have loaded the franchise in the editor just now finn and wit games roster set names are missing
Old 09-29-2005, 06:54 PM   #13
Rookie

finn i did the same wit candymans v3 roster and his wor fine in the editor and i think its because his arent maxed out name wise
Old 09-29-2005, 07:15 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
finn i did the same wit candymans v3 roster and his wor fine in the editor and i think its because his arent maxed out name wise
maybe the game manually typed the names in instead of using the drop down boxes in the editor
Old 09-29-2005, 07:31 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

How do you get these to your PS2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 08:05 PM   #16
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
maybe the game manually typed the names in instead of using the drop down boxes in the editor
I used the drop downs for my rosters and plus I am still using V .70.

Finn warned everyone that anything past .70 IS FOR TESTING ONLY. DON'T USE THIS VERSION WITH "REAL" GAMESAVES as data corruption may occur. I wish people would just listen to his warning's. This is why there are so many problems since people are trying to work on files using anything past V.70.

I am using .70 for naming and .175 for the 2005 Schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »